The Green eyed Monster

Narrator PoV

You had been hanging around with Travis Stoll a lot more than usual recently and that made Nico 'uncomfortable'.
You were 'his girl' and he wanted it to stay that way. In other words, Nico was jealous.
"(Y/n)!" He said one day to you,
"Hey Nico!" You said happily.
"Wanna hang out later?" He asked.
"Sorry I can't I'm pranking Drew with Travis."
"Oh. See ya later then." He said and walked off frowning.
You frowned, confused. (Pretend your kinda oblivious). What crawled up his ass and died?
"(Y/n) come on!" Travis called
You had two options; go prank drew or talk to nico.
You decided on the latter.
Suddenly you started coughing and sneezing a bit and travis looked concerned.
"(Y/n) are you feeling ok?" Asked travis
"Not really," you replied, milking it a bit (ok maybe a lot ), "I think I'm gonna lie down for a bit go on without me."
" if you're sure..." Said travis.

Once you were sure that travis had completely disappeared you turned on your heel and ran to yours and nicos tree.

When you got there nico was there staring at the part of the tree where you had carved your initials together.
"Nico?" You called softly
"(Y/n) what are you doing here? I thought you were pranking travis " he said.
" you seemed sad so I came here." You replied.
He stared at you like
Eh?!

You tried not to laugh at his expression and sat down next to him.
"Wassup bro?" You said.
He muttered something incoherent and you strained your ears to hear.
"Come again?" You said.
"I don't like it when you spend more time with travis then with me. " he mumbled with his head down.

Then you did something he wasn't expecting.

You started laughing, laughing to the point that tears where threatening to stream down your face.
Composing yourself, you sat up straight and looked at him in the eye.
"Nico travis is just a friend" you laughed.
"But you spend so much time with him and none with me." He pouted.
"Aww is little nico jealous??" You laughed.
He nudged you with his elbow and mumbled a quiet 'shut up' while blushing which you thought was the cutest thing in the world.

"It'll always be you Nico. Always an forever."