The New Girl

Dedicated to Sumeyyexfangirlxlove for another idea! Samantha is Sumeyyexfangirlxlove ok? Ok.
*************************************
Your PoV:
I was in archery helping Percy who was absolutely hopeless at it when I saw Nico. Percy fired and got bullseye.
"Thanks (y/n)!" He said.
"No problem Perce," I said as I watched Nico come over towards us.
I was about to head over to him when Chiron called him over. I waved to Nico and went back to archery.
"He's stuffed," said Will
"Yeah," Samantha agreed, "but what for?"
"Maybe because of that new girl. He might be appointed to give her a tour." Percy said.
"Are we talking about the same Nico? Because the one I know is terrifying. Why would Chiron choose him?" My other brother Alex added.
They all glared at him and looked at me slowly to see if I would explode but I didn't. I wasn't really paying attention, just thinking about who this new girl could be.

I shook my head and walked with everyone to lunch. I looked around for Nico but he wasn't there.
"Maybe he's doing something for his dad?" Samantha suggested.
"Hmm maybe," I sighed. Today Nico and I had planned to watch Death Note together with a bunch of popcorn Travis and Connor stole for us.

"What no why am I doubting him? He's my amazing boyfriend who WILL come ok (y/n) so hush." I thought to myself.

After lunch we all headed towards to the sword arena. By now I was worried. It doesn't take that long to show someone around... Does it?

After sword fighting I headed over to my cabin to get ready for my movie night with Nico. After I was ready I headed over to the amphitheatre where we had arranged to meet.

He was there alright. But he wasn't doing what I expected. He was kissing the new girl. Watching them made my heart break into a million pieces. As I saw part of her face I realised she was really pretty. Probably a daughter of Aphrodite. Unlike me, the kid from the Apollo cabin who has an unhealthy obsession with (favourite TV show).

I let out a sob and ran. I couldn't see what Nico was doing and I didn't want to see. All I could think about was him kissing that girl. Kissing that girl and forgetting about the girlfriend whose heart he was breaking in to a million little pieces.
Was I not good enough for him?
Did I ever cheat on him?
What did I do to make him-
"Aah!" I yelled as I fell over. I had tripped over a tree root and had most likely sprained or fractured my ankle. I looked around and came to the conclusion that I was lost. And I could hear a loud growling sound coming from behind me.

With some trouble I turned around and stood up. And in front of me was Dr. Thorn.
"Did you finally crawl out of Tartarus to get your ass whooped all the way back there again?" I sassed.
"No," he growled, "I'm here to make you pay for foiling the General's plan!" He growled.
"Hate to break it to ya but the General's dead mate," I laughed, " now, can I get on with killing you again?"
"I'll be the one killing you runt!" He yelled and i instinctively touched my hip, but my knives weren't there. I didn't take them because of him. Nico.
Just the thought of him made my heart break all over again.
But then I got angry.

He swiped at my middle with his tail but I hauled myself on to a tree branch. I grabbed a long stick and a long piece of grass and tied them together to make a bow. I had got another stick and was about to fire at him when suddenly, he shot a spike in my shoulder. I clutched my shoulder in pain and fell out of the tree onto a rock. The poison made my body burn and the fall on the rock had broken a rib or two. I unsteadily stood up again, trying to keep going, but it was too much. I fell limp as Dr. Thorn slashed at my stomach, back and leg. I fell back on to the rock and let out a loud cry as I felt an old scar open up and start bleeding again. Slowly, my vision began to blur and I saw a bright light come towards me.