Can we dance?

It was christmas and you were iris-messaging your 19 year old brother Jake. You'd decided to start talking to each other again since finally realised that you weren't the reason that your dad was dead.

"Are you sure you won't come to my apartment for Christmas (y/n)?" he asked.

You wanted to say yes so badly, I mean you just got your big brotherback.

"I'm sorry Jake I so would but my friends need me more than ever now, I mean Annabeth's gone missing and-" you started but Jake cut you off.

"It's fine (y/n), I understand completley."

"You do?" you said, shocked.

"Absolutley," said Jake, "I mean, you're a demigod. I couldn't expect you to come immedianlty." 

"(y/n)?" a familiar voice called. It was Nico.

"I'll leave you to your 'friends'." he winked.

"You little-" you started but there was no point, Jake had broken the connection.

The radio started paying christmas songs and Nico came in.

"Hey (y/n)." he said.

"Hey." you said.

"Did it go well with Jake?"

"Yeah."

Rockin' around the christmas tree came on.

"Can we dance?" Nico said, bowing and offering you his hand.

You laughed and took it. He spun you round and you danced in aimless circles till late in the night.