That's so cool!

Long story short: Grover had called you, Percy, Annabeth and Thalia because he'd discovered a two powerful demigods at Westover Hall boarding school up in Maine. He would've taken them to Camp himself except for one incy-wincy problem. 

The vice principal was a monster. So you guys started fighting the vice principal, who turned out to be a manticore and you got blasted into a tree half-way through. Here's what happened when you woke up.

Your eyes snapped open. Everything came back to you all at once. You peered over the edge of the thick branch you were on. Percy just had a poisoned spike impaled in his shoulder. You growled. No one messes with your best friend.

You dived out of the tree and backrolled over a log. You landed on one knee, and fired an arrow into the manticore's back. 

Annabeth then leapt onto the manticore's back and drove her dagger into its hide. The manticore fell off the cliff with Annabeth still holding on. 

You rushed foward, your (h/c) locks swishing around your shoulders as you knelt on the cliff edge and cried for Annabeth.

"She'll be alright." a kind voice from behind you said.

You looked over your shoulder. Bianca gave you a kind smile and helped you up.

"Yeah you totally will!" exclaimed her younger brother, Nico. "I mean you just backflipped out of a tree and shot that thing! That was so cool!"

Bianca smiled again.

"What Nico means is that, with friends like you, she'll be fine."

You smiled. You had a good feeling about these two. 

"Especially Nico." Percy teased.