Your Birthday

This might be the last one for a while now
Thank you so much for 1.3K reads!!
I know the picture in the media box is from Free! but pretend it's the tree in the forest k
And the endings weird but oh well
***************************************************************************************************************

You woke up in your bunk in the Apollo cabin, stretching and yawning. Rubbing your eyes you pulled back the covers and saw that the other bunks were empty.

Maybe they let me sleep in? you thought as you got dressed in to your chb tshirt and blue worn out jeans. You put your hair up in a messy bun (if its short you did nothing to it except brush it) and it bobbed behind you as you jogged to the Mess Hall, only to find that it was completely empty.

"I can't be that late ... Can I?" You murmured
You jogged to the sword arena and through the forest in the unlikely case that CtF was on but again, both places were completely deserted.

Now panicking you sprinted to the big house, all the possibilities of what could've happened bouncing around in your head like lottery balls.

You burst through the door and yelled
"CHIR-" but you were cut off by the sudden breakthrough of noise.

You stood there, jaw dropped on the floor as you watched your siblings try to conduct the rest of camp in singing happy birthday (y/n) while the Stoll brothers were pulling down peoples' pants and spraying silly string everywhere.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" They all yelled in sync.
You were speechless and tried to put a sentence together but before you knew it you had a huge pile of presents in your hand and were being shoved into the forest only catching the words Nico, question, like and kiss.
You jogged over to yours and Nico's tree and sat at the foot of it.

Suddenly, you felt something fall on your head. You ignored it thinking that it was just a leaf when more of them surrounded and landed on you. You gasped when you realised they were rose petals. *que Ouran girls KYAAAAAAAAA*
You looked up and grinned when you saw Nico jump down from a branch and put his arm around you.
You covered your face with your hair and blushed- you had had a crush on Nico for the longest time and knew he would never return your feelings. You felt Nico tap your shoulder and turned around, gasping at what you saw.
He was dangling a Yin and Yang necklace infront of you and then placed it in your hand. On the back it said (Y/n) be mine. Shyly you kept nodding until he kissed you.
"Thanks for the best birthday ever." You smiled.