Chapter 1

The day we met.

18 years ago Two seven years bumped into each other in a local village. One child wore a brown cloak over their entire body, hiding their highly expensive outfit for just a simple village girl. The other held pink bubblegum hair, and a pirate look of an outfit. The male had his family behind him, surprise by the sudden interruption of they're walk in town.

The girl looked up they're cloak falling as they did revealing the Oh so familiar face of the princess in this monarch. "My apologies, I wasn-," they was cut off on her apology. "Princess y/n!" A guard yelled, their eyes widen remember they was still on the run from their royal duties as a Princess. They quickly got up and began running leaving their basket behind.

"They left this...," Techno said picking up the small basket, inside were flowers of different kinds, and a journal. He then heard the steps of knights in with out thinking tripped them to slow they're pace, surprising his family. The Knights scrambled up and began running again making Techno slightly defeated. "I'll meet you at home," Techno said with out another word he began running the same direction faster then the knights.

"Dad, Mom, why did Techno leave?" Wilbur asked his parents turning to them, they both looked at each other and smiled exactly knowing why. Their son who would never even think of love, had found someone he actually loved. "He left to help someone very important to him in the future," His mother said with a smile continuing to walk with the family they had. "He'll be back home later mate," his father said.

Meanwhile, Techno had finally caught up with the person in a field of flowers. They sat collecting and admiring them near a pound. The poor boy was exhausted from all the running. He walked to them slowly and when he drew close enough the they whipped a dagger out towards him with a serious face, as if they was defending herself from a murder.

"I don't mean to hurt you, I want to bring you this," He said gesturing to the basket hanging on a single finger on his hand. They turned their attention from him slowly and to the basket, their hand slowly lowering as they gasp from realizing they left it, they smiled softly and then began laughing, feeling embarrassed they had dropped it in the first place.

Techno never heard a person laughed like her before, he thought it was funny and snickered only for it to turn to a fit of laughter. "What's so funny?" They said asked confused and slightly offended. "Your laugh is," he said with a smile, they liked his smile, and got sidetracked by it. "You have a nice smile," they said subconsciously, he turned slightly pink, and looked away flustered by the gesture.

"What's your name," they asked finally turning in front of him. "Technoblade, but I usually get called Techno instead,"  He said turning his eyes to theirs only to quickly look away. He didn't like making eye contact with them, he found the shimmer in their eyes unbearable infact he would say he hated it. He didn't understand why they had their eyes shimmer the way they did, his mother had pretty eyes that shimmered but not like theirs, his heart didn't pound seeing anyone else's eyes, and his face didn't heat up either.

He hated the look of curiosity in them, as well as the hint of caring and love, how lively they looked compared to his. "My name is y/n, I don't actually have a nickname though," they said he finally turned to their direction again seeing as they held a puzzle look on their, face trying to find a shorten version of they name to give. "I'll call you Sunflower, you seem to like them a lot," he said referring to the amount they had in their basket.

The girl turned to him surprised and smiled. "Sunflower is nice," she said feeling very special to have a nickname instead of constantly being called Princess or your highness in such a high and fancy manner. Techno looked around and sighed. "It's getting late, mobs will start spawning in this area, come on you can come to my family's cabin," he said putting a hand out for her, she was hesitant but took it anyways.

In her eyes, if he wanted to kill her he could have been done it. They walked through the woods to a small cabin with lights shining through the windows and smoke coming from the chimney. Techno opened the door and walked in still holding the girls hand as if when she let's go she'd get lost and leave. "I'm home," he said closing the door and setting his shoes on the side of the door, the girl did the same, only then Techno realized she had been running and high heels, pretty ones to.

"Princess y/n!" The voice of the guard from before rang his ears, that was right she was a princess, it'd explain her clean look she wore. The first person to come downstairs was his brother Wilbur. "Tech- oh...hello?" Wilbur said confused of the new person infront of him. "Wilbur this is Y/n, y/n this is my twin brother Wilbur," Techno introduced the two. "Pleasure to meet you Wilbur," Y/n said putting her hand out, Wilbur smiled and took her hand.

"Call me Will, and please to meet you to y/n," Wilbur said, Y/n nodded and as she did footsteps rang all of their ears. "Oh hello, I didn't expect Techno to bring guest," a woman with dark hair said, Techno just shrugged and turned back to y/n. "This is my mother mumza," Techno said, y/n nodded while his mother chuckled. "I'm Kristin, and you?" Even though she already knew she decided to let the child feel more comfortable and not have the title princess hanging above her head like a name tag.

"I'm y/n!" She said with a smile, she found Kristin kind and accepting, so she was less worried with an adult around. "Well would you like to stay for dinner, we always have enough for another," she said, Y/n smiled and nodded thankful for the gesture. "very well then," Kristin said with a smile going back to the kitchen. "Phil we have guest!" She shouted to her husband, Techno dragged y/n to the kitchen.

They each sat down and waited for dinner y/n talked about their self and their interest, leaving the royal parts out. Techno only listened, when he found things relatable to him he would speak and tell her how it was relatable. Soon Phil came and the two introduced themselves, y/n was very humble about things, and respectful.

After dinner she offered to help clean but was turned down, so she continued to play with Techno. "I should get going now...," she said looking out the window seeing as the full moon shined so brightly on they world around them. She held a small quartz pendant around her neck, thinking of her mothers and sisters worry that she had yet to return. "Will you be safe?" Techno asked, not bothering to convince her to stay as much as he wished she did.

He knew she had responsibility, and that her whereabouts were important especially with her title. "Of course," she said turning back to him. "Then hurry before it's becomes dawn," he said standing up and giving her a hand, she took it. "Alright I will, thank you again fair well Techno," she said with a smile, he nodded. "Goodbye Sunflower," he said surprising his family with the nickname he gave her, the girl chuckled and bowed her head slightly before running off in the woods, leaving Techno and his family in front of the house.

Techno was happy to have her as a new friend.