Family and friends

It's been four months since the attack, the king ran far away, and the Queen took her throne back, Y/n still stayed at the Minecrafts waiting for her mother to find her herself and tell her she could come home, during these four months with the Minecrafts she had help Kristin a lot with the baby, she'd been teaching Wilbur and Techno how they are suppose to treat a newborn.

She even learned she could bless the child with safety when born, she planned on blessing the entire family with safety. "Y/n someone is here to see you," She heard Kristin yelled, she looked up from her book and dashed to the front door, and saw her mother and sister. "Mom!" She said giving her mother a big hug. "Tilly!" She said picking up her little sister who was five, her sister laughed.

"Hello dear, I'm glad your safe, thank you for watching her, I hope she wasn't a handful," her mother said to Kristin and Phil, they chuckled. "She wasn't, she helped a lot with Kristin now that's she's expecting," Phil said her mother held a surprise look and frowned. "I wish I'd known you were very busy, I would of came by soon to get y/n, that must have been a lot of stress," She said feeling terrible.

"Not at all, y/n made it easier considering I have two boys," Kristin said, Queen Amanda smiled and ruffled her daughters hair. "I'm glad to hear, if you need anything I would be more the happy to offer it to you and your family, we are forever in your depth, in fact, when the small blessing is ready will have the royal doctor's to help you, that way zero mess up will happen," her mother offered.

Being born in a castle who could say no to that. The adults went to the living room to speak, becoming friends quite quickly, the children went to the flower field nearby. "So this is your sister?" Wilbur said gesturing to the small child looking at flowers behind him, she nodded. "Her name is Tilly, she usually stays within the castle, but she's given exceptions like this one," She said while making flower crowns. "Here all done!" They said placing the oxeye daisies on top of Techno's head.

"Thanks," Techno said looking at himself in the small puddle beside him. "My pleasure," she said with a bright smile. "There you guys are, ready to go home girls?" The queens voice rang in the children's ears, y/n frowned at the thought of having to leave, quickly caught by Techno. "You can always come back don't be a downer y/n," He said making y/n smile and nodded.

"Alright and I'll bring more herbs form the garden for tea," y/n said jumping up  and placing her own flower crown that use to sat in her lap on top of her head now. "Come on Tilly," She said picking her little sister up, despite the little girl being below her chest already. "Goodbye you two, get home safely," Y/n said going to her mothers side. "Likewise," Wilbur said with a smile in a wave. "Get back before night fall princess," Techno said making y/n frown.

"It's not a title nickname, it's a regular nickname for my regular friend," Techno said making the girl smile. "Good!" She said beginning to walk away with her mother. Never the less they made it home on time, Y/n talked to her mother about her time spent with Minecraft family, her mother was very happy she had a wonderful time.

But something dawned on her, the color of her daughter's hair and what it met for her future.

I know this is extremely short but currently I'm working on a new chapter right as we speak so don't worry.