A change in my path

It was a Monday two years after Tommy's birth, and y/n was given more and more royal things to do yet she always tried her best to visit the Minecraft family. Like right now during her class break they are running in Mary janes. When she finally got their she knock on the door and out came a Techno, he looked at her with surprise eyes and let her inside.

"I was at school and had a break currently I'm suppose to be reading in my room during said break, but I must rather be here instead so hello how are you today?" Y/n said with a bright smile, the small bit of anger Techno had in him due to the fact that he knew she wouldn't be here as long as she use to ascended away with the sound of her voice and the look of her smile.

"Hello, Tommy's been crying again," Techno said y/n smiled softly and walked to the little two year old in the living room with everyone else. She sat down not to close yet not to far from him. "Hello Tommy, good day isn't it?" They said making the crying child stop and stare at y/n. "I hope you didn't miss me much," they said with a chuckle. The child nodded.

"Uh huh," they said making y/n chuckle. "Tommy still hasn't walked yet," Kristin said worried. "He'll walk when he has a place to go," Y/n said with a smile, Tommy tilted his head and made grabby hands towards y/n. "Want me to hold you?" They asked Tommy nodded, making y/n chuckled and scoot close enough to pick the little boy up. "Very well Mr.Innit," y/n said booping his nose.

After forty minutes of hanging out y/n had leave back for school. "Farewell," y/n said with a small smile, they hated leaving as much as Techno hated them leaving. "Where are you going?" Tommy asked looking at them from their sitting spot. "I have to go back to school, I'll be back tomorrow," y/n hoped, they kept a smile not to alarm the small child. "Promise?" Tommy asked slurring his words. "I solemnly swear that y/n will be back by tomorrow before your bed time, I can keep that swear with...," they walked towards Tommy and squatted to their level.

"A pinky promise," they said with a genuine smile, Tommy was happy enough and took their pinky. "Alright bye now Tommy be good for your parents alright, I can't say much for your brothers," y/n said making Wilbur and Techno offended. Tommy stood up for the their spot and began walking towards y/n surprising his family, techno tapped y/n's shoulder right before she went out the door making the girl turn to look at him and then Tommy.

"Don't go," Tommy said finally reaching them and grabbing onto their leg. Y/n felt her own heart ache, she really wanted to stay but her classes....the classes she already knows everything about...the classes that is ruining her first friendship. "Alright, I'll stay, just for you innit!" They say surprising everyone. "Besides I've studied those boring classes for years on end it feels like, I could miss today can't i?" Y/n said picking up Tommy with a smile, Tommy smiled as well.

"Are you sure you could stay?" Techno asked her placing a hand on her shoulder, y/n smiled. "Yup, plus I could just say I got lost," y/n said being aware of how much they would get lost outside if they weren't careful. "Yay!" Tommy shouted, y/n giggled and put the small child higher in the air making them laugh.

After an hour it was time for Tommy's nap, so y/n put him up to bed for Phil and Kristin since they were making dinner. "And then tuck under the rug bug," y/n said tucking Tommy in and bopping his nose, Tommy giggled soon his tiny laughter turned to a yawn. "Sleepy? As am I," y/n said faking her own yawn. "Nighty night y/n," Tommy said closing his eyes and turning around.

"Nighty night Tommy," y/n said with a smile getting up from their chair, they sat their standing behind the chair looking at the small child, wishing they could be around Tommy forever, and that they didn't have to be a princess. They hadn't notice the tears stream down their face until they felt arms wrap behind them.

"I know you wish you could be here longer, but don't worry alright, soon you'll be able to come whenever you please," Techno's voice rang in their ear, they chuckled. "Your getting to good at reading my head Techno," they said with a sniffle. Techno turned them around and faced them, his eyes held sympathy. "Come on, you can tell me about it in my room," he said dragging his hands from off her shoulders to her own hands.

They walked to Technos bedroom, and when they got inside Techno sat them on top of the chest infront of his bed.  "Talk," he said grabbing his chair to sit infront of her. They sighed and looked at their hands. "I miss being here, with you, ever since I went back home our times been limited and I've been stuck in the castle, honestly I hate the castle, I hate the fact my life is going be in the castle alone," they vented Techno sighed they were both tired of the same thing.

"I know you wish you could stay here with me, I miss you being here as well, and I wish you were able to hang out with me longer, but you have to because your so special, and your in a family that is special and very important to everyone in this kingdom, and I know that's a lot of weight on your own shoulders, but I want you to know that I will always be by your side," techno told her, she smiled and quickly got up and hugged him.

"Thank you Techno,"

End of chapter one