And for a moment the world slowed down

The next couple of days in the fumbling cave were a blur to y/n. She had convinced Wilbur to do what was right and work against Schlatt not the people. So instead of operation end Manburg, it was Operation End Jschlatt. Tommy was thrilled to hear that his and so many others' hard work and sacrifices didn't go to waste. After all, he didn't just give up his most prize possessions ever for nothing.

Speaking of prize possessions, I guess he has one more for the collection, this one Dream won't ever be near. A picture of his nephew that y/n had copied and passed out to both of his brothers. Tommy enjoyed hearing more and more about Ranboo, he was proud to say that Ranboo was his nephew. 

y/n had spent a lot of time in the cave, but also outside the cave as well, to be honest, she could hardly stand in it there. Call her spoiled or too high class, but she wasn't one to enjoy inhaling dirt every minute of the day. While she was out she wandered around town, spending time with Fundy who introduced her to many others in town.

y/n had also spent time helping Wilbur heal from his troubles. Another thing she picked up as a queen was how to be a therapist, she was very interested in psychology when she was little. So during this time, Wilbur expressed how hollow he felt after Sally, and not having Fundy around anymore.  Wilbur slowly regain back to his normal self, of course working in a cave wasn't really good for his head still. 

Techno and y/n spent a lot of time with one another still, they trained together and helped out with the farm with each other. They also spent time talking about their lives separate. y/n had scolded Techno for his immature potato war. Techno didn't take her seriously, considering she was laughing all throughout the story, he actually considered that a win. 

Tubbo has grown in the liking of y/n as well, perhaps this had to do with the fact that he was such an adorable yet deadly child, either way, he was in her liking. Today Techno and her were off to infiltrate a festival together, an event to share as a married couple, without a title above their heads...well except the blood god and señora del asesinato.

When Fundy saw her he immediately ran to hug her, she laughed at his enthusiasm.

 "Aunty! Hi, how are you? did you eat anything yet, Niki has a bakery stand over there, and Jack made a bunch of food as well!" Fundy asked her, she smiled softly and patted his head.

"how about sweets hm?" 

Fundy's eyes lit up with excitement and he dragged her over to the sweet stand, the two got cupcakes. Surprisingly they had lavender ones, the flavor of Techno, and her wedding cake.  She immediately went to him to try it.

"Isn't this the wedding cake flavor?" He asked her, she nodded with a big grin, it made him happy to see, but sadder when it slipped away from her.

"Are you alright sunflower?"

The nickname brought tears to her eyes, and she nodded with a sniffle, making him pull her towards him.

"I wish he could have tried it, I think he'd like the flavor," She said expressing her troubles about their belated son. 

"he would have loved it, I'm sure," Techno kissed the top of her forehead. 

The festival carried on, and the two enjoyed their time together. Until the unthinkable happened, Tubbo was caught being a traitor and Technoblade was forced to do the execution. 

"Don't listen to them Techno!" Her yells were one amongst many in the crowd, it all went deaf under Techno's ears though, she knew this. So she fought her way towards him, having been pulled aside by Jschlatt when he saw her get close. 

"Well aren't you a pretty thing, best keep away from the fireworks, I heard they can get sparky," Jschlatt laughed, she squirmed her way out of him, settling on slamming her pointed boots into his shoes, getting free. 

she advanced closer to him, seconds away from him, until he shot the firework toward Tubbo, knocking the boy cold. Screaming bloody murder she ran towards the boy, breaking the fence off the concrete walls. She pulled his bloody body towards herself and checked if he was breathing.

very faintly, you could feel shallow breaths. you could also hear a guilty call of her name. She started doing chest compressions.

"Come on Tubbo, stay with me okay sweetheart, you're going to be fine,"

his breathing picked up a bit, and she considered him safe to move now, so following the running civilians she carried to boy's body back to the cave. there she set him on her and Techno's bed. quickly moving to get stuff to heal him up. After twenty minutes she finished, and she could hear the sound of fighting, and Tommy yelling, she ran into the room and saw Techno beating the boy bloody. She yelled out to them to stop, but once more, she was deafened, so she went down there herself. She pulled Techno by his shoulder away from the boy, only to get punched in the face. 

The room fell silent, as y/n held her nose. She looked up at her frightened husband, who couldn't tell rather what to look at her or his hand. She stood up tall and then right-hooked his jaw with a punch, sending him stumbling back. Blood streamed down her nose, while the taste of it flowed in Techno's mouth. She walked towards Tommy and dragged him away, to her room again.

"Y/n...," Tommy called out to his sister-in-law, tears slightly falling from the boy's face, she said nothing as she grabbed more bandages from her chest and began wrapping the blonde child's body up, she then went to a separate room and changed out of the clothes she was wearing, which originally belonged to Techno, she put on a dress of hers and went back to the boys. 

"Make sure Tubbo drinks some exlicer when he wakes up and has some golden apples, not a full one at once, it will mess with the healing process, his body may not be accustomed to the temperature, and that's normal, make sure he doesn't get an infection," She told Tommy as she started packing a bag. He began crying as he saw her do so.

"Oh Tommy...," She said turning to the little boy in front of her, she went to hold onto him and slowly ran her fingers through his hair

"you are a very strong and brave boy okay? and I am proud of you for defending Tubbo, I'll be back soon, I'm going to visit Eret for a while okay, I'll be back soon,"

"promise,"

 "I solemnly swear that y/n will be back by soon before your bedtime, I can keep that swear with..." She then stuck out her pinkie for him.

"A pinkie promise," She smiled softly at the fond memory of her doing this for him before.

he nodded and then she let go of their hug, going for the door. only being stopped when Tommy ran towards her and hugged her from behind. 

"Don't leave me,"

Her heart ached, and she sighed as a tear slipped away.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but I need a second away,"

He sobbed but let her go, and she walked away, she ignored the gentlemen downstairs including her husband who reached out for her. She had gone upstairs and found her horse, going all the way to Eret castle. When she got there, she explained what was going on and they gifted her sanctuary.