Announcing a Engagement

After you all went back to the castle, the very next day you held a announcement for the kingdom, you sent people to speak the announcement around villages far from the castle and as for you subjects at the castle you publicly delivered the messaged.

"My loyal subjects, as you are all aware we have been at war for months. A few weeks ago I have meant with the tyrant of a past king, he had to told me to sell my hand in marriage in order for him to leave this kingdom alone, he wanted me to marry him and give him a true title of a king....the only problem he never said himself literally, therefore I am marrying someone else. Someone who would be a fit king, I will give updates on the marriage." You said, the crowd was mixed.

"How are we sure we can trust him!" Someone yelled, a guard was ready to drag them from the crowd, but you waved them off. "Because I trust him, and I understand my word isn't better then others, but it is my word, and he is my world," you said, with confidence. You knew he was listening, you knew he was doubting, not you but himself. You sighed. "That is all," you said leaving, thousands yelled.

You went away from all of the people, finding yourself in the indoor garden, you use to hide here, read here, sleep here, it was so comforting. The place was always moist, water and fog on the widows, you'd count the raindrops and water beads when you were little, take in the less toxic and polluted air. You heard the door open and in came Techno. "Figured you'd be here," he said grabbing your hands and pulling you in. You rested your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around you.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, you looked at him. "You," you answered honestly those gorgeous brown eyes glinted with red, red to signifie his troubles. That pink hair you referred to as bubblegum or cotton candy. Strands Infront of his gorgeously scared face. He traveled a lot, gone at night returned in the morning. He never said what he was doing but It was fine. You trusted him.

"I don't find this fair for you, you hate the monarchy, you hate the idea of royalty, yet all this time you've been here...with me, because of me, now your going to become something you hate because of me," you admitted. "I chose you y/n, from the beginning I chose to stand by your side. I never cared if you were a princess or a future queen, I knew from the beginning I wanted to marry you. Rather I die trying or not," he said, you smiled and kissed him.

It seems the environment you were both in made his lips seem softer, you didn't care, his hair was colder as you put your hand in it deeping that kiss. His grip of your waist tightened, a soft sound came from you as he bit on your lip slightly, his tounge slipped in your mouth. The feeling of it traveling was pure bliss, knowing how close he was to you, how much he loved you enough to touch you. Your hand trailed to his forearms, his kisses lingered to your neck, soft kisses and pricing bites, small licks. Every moan and grunt coming from you was slightly silenced, as you tried your best not to alarm anyone walking by the doors.

You knew very well people would be looking for you, you know very well someone else is bound to open those doors, both of you do, yet that doesn't stop Techno from pinning you to a wall, and grinding your hips together. So much for your previous topic a while ago. "Are we old enough now tech," you asked he smirks, and bit on your neck. "Not yet dear," he said, you groaned. Friction, overwhelming Friction.

"I think she might be in here!" You both heared someone call out quickly you got off of another and hid behind a plant stand in the corner. Your breathing was small, yet heavy. You were upset slightly, but you figured it was best to go back now. After a while they left and so did you.

Tommy spotted you and ran towards you gripping on your dress. "I found you!" He shouted with a wide grin, you smiled and picked him up giving him a big hug, "yes you did I'm so proud of you, great job!"

"Mama!.....There you are found you!"

"Aw you did, great job honey!"

"I love you mama,"

"I love you too,"

Tommy giggled at your praise. "What's on your neck?" He asked, you had yet to change, Techno began coughing and you grew flustered, then Sally came up with Wilbur, they immediately saw the marks. "Come on toms I think y/n and Techno has some unfinished business to get to," Wilbur said taking Tommy from my arms with a smirk, Sally turned around a did that annoying kissing thing, where she hugs herself and acts like she's making out with someone.

"By Tommy we'll see you soon, make sure to cause a lot of trouble for Wilbur and Sally okay?" I told him, he nodded and Wilbur and Sal sticker their tounges out at me, I did the same before being pulled away by Techno. We went in my room, and he grabbed my normal cloths. "Here, get dress I want to hold you," he said, I smiled. "Alright," I said taking my dress off he walked towards our bed and laid down, waiting for me to finish.

After I was done I got in bed with him and snuck in his arms, he kissed my forehead and smiled. "Soon love, soon," he promised, I smiled as well. He continued reading and holding me, eventually we had both fallen asleep in that bed.