Chapter 15

Stohess district
Wall Sina

As the night fall, the survey corps was ready to go.
As y/n and the trio was discussing some theory that armin said about the walls,  hange , captain Levi and priest joined the group, making them confused.

After hange's explanation about who he is and why they brought him along, the group fell into an awkward silence.
only the sound of hooves hitting the ground and creaking sound of the wooden wagon could be heard.
The sound slowly lulled y/n to fall asleep, with her head on Mikasa's shoulder.

Mikasa sighs softly at the girl sleeping on her , before pulling her closer to keep her warm.

Her little nap didn't last long as , Eren decided to shout at the priest , making her flinch and sit straight.
Not gonna lie , Mikasa missed the warmth on her shoulder but didn't pay no mind to it.

“ no , screw that ! This isn't right. If you know something, just tell us already!
Nothing is more important than letting humanity from being wiped out!”

' ugh can you please shut up?' I groan as I rub my eyes and give him a glare.

It seemed that Eren wasn't fully recovered as he suddenly grabbed his face and sat down wobbly.

“ Eren , don't get worked up! You haven't recovered from your transformation yet.”

Mikasa as worried as always , tend to Eren , making y/n roll her eyes.
The four cadets , quiet down as Levi started threatening the priest and hange talking all about what's that suppose to be important.
Y/n , annoyed that she didn't get to sleep , cross her arms over her chest and close her eyes as she listens to the conversation around her , trying to sleep.

“ _ what if there's something even more important than fate of the humanity, keeping him from talking?”

' now that's interesting. '

After that everyone fell into silence, whether deep in their thoughts or too tired to say anything.
Mikasa glanced at the h/c girl , from corner of her eyes, pressing her lips together as she blurted out what she was gonna say.

“ do you wanna put your head on my shoulder? "

Her sudden question, not only caught y/n by surprise, but also Eren and armin.

“ eh? Why ? ”

“ ..... that's an uncomfortable position to sleep.”

“ uh....yeah it is. But I don't wanna bother you.”

“ you don't , it's okay.”

“....if you say so...”

Y/n slowly put her head on her , trying not to blush as everyone on the wagon was looking their interaction.
She gave Mikasa a small smile as a thank you before closing her eyes , falling asleep.