Chapter 27

A/n : this writer actually made up her mind .~
from here on, the story takes a dark turn :)

It's all about perspective; Which side of the story you are ,What do you choose to see and tell , What others think of that,But at the end , it doesn't matter

Which side of the story you are ,
What do you choose to see and tell ,
What others think of that,
But at the end , it doesn't matter.
Cause they'll never understand what you've been through.

A simple example of that , is the history of eldia and marley ;
One one side eldians victimize themselves and on the other side , they're the bad guys.
Who is really to be blamed?
Alas after centuries, they're still killing.
Even now , the glorified tybur family is declaring war on a stage infront of all nations , against his own race.

The good the bad
The white the black
Up and down
Left and right
Love and hate
Fire and ice
Blah and blah
But what if there's more than 2 sides? Or none at all?

I like to call it the gray zone , neither good or bad , just neutral. Always in between , not belonging to any side.
That's where y/n is in her life right now ;
Does it make her a villain or hero?
Will she kill or save ?
Does it even matter?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

4 years later , Liberio , Marley

The marleyans jinxed themselves ; as soon as they declared war , fires of war fell upon them with eren's dramatic entrance to the stage , Soon followed by hissing sound of gas and metal wires all around the bloody city.

Everything was going smoothly until the jaw titan had an opportunity to bite into the attack titan; as it was about to bite down , a flash of black passed by it , cutting it's jaws open.

It seemed surprised at what was happening . As it look up it saw wires everywhere above as the soldiers move around it.

Porco Galliard was is shock .
'How is this possible ?
Why aren't they afraid??
Don't they see I'm a titan?! '

Well , he got his answer soon as
A short h/c haired woman was seen flying through the air straight toward him.
Before he could blink , he found himself falling from the building , his left leg cut clean.
He barely managed to stop the fall , he looks up to the attacker only to see she was diving down , her hand raised to slash him again.
His breath hitched as he stared at her eyes , a set of hateful cold e/c eyes was staring right through his soul.
Just like that , his right arm was also gone.

' Shit! _ is she another Ackerman? No , it can't be_ '

Sounds of gunfire shooting from behind saved him from being massaccared.
The eldian woman clicked her tongue and managed to dodge the bullets as she retreats back.
Looking behind him , porco found the cart titan with her unit.