The Demon Mazoku

A/N Im going to skip some of the training part.

Your parents look like at you with a smile on there face

Genkai looks at her son that's tried with a happy smile on face seeing her son puts in hard work.

Genkai: Son before I go will give you one last test to see if you will pass or not.

Y/n: What test mom.

Genkai: The test that will put you in not but pain if you any survive through the pain and your father got a test for you but your going to do it later if you are done with my test.

Genkai: Are u ready to put your life on the line with this test and watch this blue bird as a pet while u deal with the pain as the I found it and took it in his name is pu so don't let it die.

As Y/n is barley conscious and he deals with the pain Y/n is tiered and thirsty but pu went to go some water and drops it on his face and it goes into his mouth he slowly open his eyes and start crying because Pu is hurting because he couldn't hold he's own  weight but there were a noice and pu went to gets some more water but he falls down because he and Y/n share the same pain and couldn't. But Y/n In pain trying to save pu but then

He grabs Pu and ran out the cave to see genkai have a smile on her seeing her son has past the test.

Genkai: I see you did it son u past the test and lay down and gets some rest.

Y/n:Yes mom I did it and save pu
and on to the finale test with dad then fall asleep.

Raizen walk behind genkai and smiles seeing his son past the test.

Raizen look at genkai and smiles

Raizen to genkai: "We have a good son."

Genkai: "Yeh we do so what are u going to have him do."

Raizen: "I will fight him tell he accepted his demon and goes back to baby beel and his to his two girlfriend protecting them and keep his promise to the demon lord by protecting his son."

Genkai: Good I don't want a deadbeat son what do u say demon lord looking at him.

Demon Lord: As a long he protect baby beel ,Hilda and Moka(Inner) then I'm fine as long baby beel is the right one for him.

TimeSkip

We see Y/n and his dad fighting while genkai and the demon lord
they called his two girlfriend to watch in secret to watch and see what will he do.