kitten Napping

The next day we see Y/N at his shop playing with baby beel while hilda and moka watches him play with the baby then the door open he see its rias and her peerage

Y/n: Mazoku Crops never mind what do you people want we are not friends.

Y/n look at rias and her peerage were all there in their school uniform.

Y/n: When will you leave me alone.

Rias: We are hoping to walk to school with you like the old times.

Y/n: You made your way around the school just to ask me a question I think not.

Y/n saw Rias annoyed rias but she tried to hide it.

Rias: I just we should leave

Y/n look at them see them smile at him making him sigh.

Y/n: Listen up I'm only saying this once look at the bored over there.

Everyone look at the board.

Asia: What is this 

Y/n: Those are jobs that I been ask from beating up or killing them or, for a good price to do they always said money talk do they.

Xenovia: Why are you telling us this 

Y/n: Listen well and listen good because i'm only saying this once, the moment one of your a names is on this board i will get you no matter what.

Y/n saw their eyes get wide in shock. 

Rias: You can't  be mad at us forever, we said we sorry just come back and work for us.

Y/n: Come back I will never come back to you Rias I'm living a good life right now with my son and 2 girlfriend and I get payed 100 million from your parents and sona parents and the yokai I'm living a dream right now and nobody can say anything to me I don't have to be a slave and people telling what to do while the other suck up to issei.

Y/n went to school  while the devil are behind.

Timeskip

After school was over Y/n went back the shop he's sees his son and his girlfriend was phone start to rang.

Y/n:  Mazoku Crops

???: Hello Y/n

Y/n: I know this voice... what do you what Kuroka

Kuroka: Aww I was going to scare you.

Y/n: If this what you call for then i'm about to hang up.

Kuroka: Ok, I hear you are a bounty hunter now are taking request.

Y/n: What you someone dead.

Kuroka: I want you to kidnap someone for me.

Y/n: Kidnap ok.... how much 

Kuroka: What do you want.

Y/n: 1 Million and you got a deal.

Kuroka: Deal.

Y/n: Fine who the target .

Kuroka: Shirone.

Y/n : You better have the money.

Kuroka: I got you.

After hanging up Y/n start smirking.

Y/n: Time to go after koneko a visit.

3rd Person POV

In The Hyoudou home everyone just got done eating their food as Issei room have one bathroom so the girl have to use their own before going to issei room.

Right now koneko is out the shower and had a towel around her she gets out the bathroom to the bed that had a shirt and underwear on but she was in a choked hold.

Y/n: Move and you die.

Koneko's eyes become wide she know that voice.

Koneko : Y/n 

Y/n: Go to sleep koneko

Koneko : What's the me...

She don't get done Y/n punch her in the stomach with a spirit punch he put her on his shoulder he grabbed her kimono that was on the dresser Y/n left out the window and closed it.

Y/n POV

I was back at the shop and order me some chicken and wait for  Kuroka to come.

As koneko begin to wake she saw that she was somewhere else and she remembered what happened she try to move.

Y/n: I wouldn't move if i was you

Koneko saw Y/n eating some chicken on his desk.

Koneko : Why did you kidnap me.

Y/n : Because someone wants to talk to you.

As Y/n says that the door open Koneko's eys widen when she saw Kuroka walk in...

Kuroka: Hello Shirone.

Koneko: What do you want.

Kuroka: I want us to be a family and out the hand of that red head and the pervert.