Open House

Y/n was sitting in class with his head on his desk, he could hear everyone parents because it's open house day and all the parents were here because his is dead and Moka,Hilda are older then him so they got to stay at home.

Hyoudou Parents: "We're so happy for you Asia and Xenovia."

Y/n(Mind): "I'm happy I'm not living in the hyoudou home Issei got the red dragon emperor an still a virgin I can't wait to see his face when he realized scared gears don't gets passed down."

As everyone got ready as class was about to get started all the parents went to their children and began to work with their kids on the work while Y/n was by himself in the back by the window with it lift up. Y/n had caught the teacher look at him him with sad look but it didn't matter anyway.

Teacher: "Ok class everyone gets a group of 3."

As everyone did move Y/n didn't move because there was not enough people but he don't care.

Teacher:Y/n

Everyone look in Y/n way

Y/n: "Yo"

Teacher: " why doing you come work with Matsuda and Motohama"

Y/n: "No"

Teacher: "Why not"

Y/n: " I hate issei and everyone that issei associate with and I'll be for sure that there hands will touch any of my things that it's mine and they jerk of and also don't wash there hand.

Issei friend: "Like u anti a virgin."

Y/n: " Definitely not I lose mine at 15"

Everyone was shocked by what Y/n said

Issei(Mind)" He lose his before I did I'm the red dragon emperor."

Rias peerage besides issei (Mind) " I wanted to be his first) as they started to get sad".

Teacher: "Ok back on track We are getting to make clay to see what can people make with their parents."

Everyone:" Ok

As everyone makes something Y/n make his parents someone that everyone in the class don't know. The teacher see's this and ask Y/n.

Teacher: "Y/n who is that"

Y/n: " My died parents and the person that took me in after my parents died and they died to.

Everyone was sad what Y/n said.

Teacher: "Oh I'm sorry."

Y/n: " It's fine they died"

Teacher: "ok class is over time to need to started heading to gym class."

TimeSkip

We see the gym teacher come out.

Gym Teacher: " Ok class I need everyone male student to gets ready for basketball and the girls and parents to sit on the side line and watch the male play.

As the gym teacher the parents and the girls went to the side and sit down.

Issei(mind)" If I show my harem that I can play I gets some boobs."

The perverted duo (mind): I
hope we can gets some points to see if we can gets some chicks."

Gym Teacher: "Ok have Y/n team vs kiba issei and his friend."

The girls in the stand: "No kiba the is with the perverts"

Gym Teacher: "Ok Y/n gets the ball first."

Gym teacher pass the ball to Y/n.
As Y/n gets the ball he dribble down the court with issei guarding him as Y/n crossover issei and dish in out to the corner to Rb1 for the 3 he's hits.

A/n Rb means random boy.

Times skip into the 4th quarter

As is the 4th quarter the score is 75 to 75 a tie game as Y/n started to get mad because issei keep grabbing his arms Y/n push issei falls to the ground."

Y/n: "Stop reaching for my arms"

Gym Teacher: "Ok break it up you two."

Rias peerage see this the fight between Y/n and Issei.

Rias peerage (Mind): "Please don't use your scared gears."

As the time is 22 seconds on the clock Issei have the ball goes for a lay up and miss Rb 2 grabs the rebound and pass it to Y/n with seconds on the clock.

As the crowd gets in their feet and started to cheer the girls and boys yell Y/n name.

Boys: " Y/N Y/N Y/N"

Girls: " Y/N Y/N Y/N"

The devils look at the crowd and ask a Rb.

Akeno looks at a Rb and says.

Akeno: "Why is everyone cheering for Y/n name."

Rb: " Because Y/n going to get kiba and his team off at the buzzer beater.

Y/n brings the ball down the court and hold it and look at the time and does this.

As the buzzer goes in the gym the score is 78 - 75 with Y/n with 40 points teacher says

Gym Teacher: "Bang Y/n for game and that school your are free to go home with your parents."

Y/n does this at issei team.

Y/n high five his team and picks up his things and start to go home

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/n high five his team and picks up his things and start to go home.

As he is going home he is call from behind and it's rias and her peerage.

Rias: " That was a good game Y/n"

Y/n : " Geez thanks" and starts to go home.

Rias: " Can we walk with you" with rias and the girls nods there head.

Y/n : " No now leave me alone we live in to different area and goodbye."

Rias and her peerage is upset as they went there on ways Y/n got home to see Hilda,Moka and his son watch tv. Baby beel sees him and jumps into his arm.

Baby beel: "Dad I miss you."

Y/n : "I miss u to son."

Hilda and Moka walk up to him and kiss him on the lips as Y/n sat down on the couch.

Hilda: " So how was school darling"

Y/n: " It was boring but it was fun to I got to play basket ball I game winner Issei and his team off."

Moka: " so how much you had baby."

Y/n: " 40 points."

Baby beel: "Your cool dad I went to be just like u son."

Y/n : You will be better then me son.

After that everyone went to sleep in the same room.