Summoned by a princesss

The next day Y/n and his girlfriends and son are going to school when they saw rias and the other going crazy while talking with soan and her peerage, as they got closer and  closer they can hear. 

Rias: You have to help us sona.

Sona; Why what's going why are you all going crazy.

Akeno: It's Koneko she's disappeared.

Sona: What do you mean diappeared.

Irina: We  woke up to find her that she wasn't in bed we checked her room and look everywhere she was no where to be seen.

Sona: Have you ask your brother. 

Rias; I've tried but he's busy right now so we can't ask him to send anybody.

They all saw Y/n with his girlfriends and son.

Moka: When are going to do something together Y/n.

Hilda: Yes, what moka said.

Baby Beel; I want to do something dad.

Y/n: Ok how bout we go to the arcade after school.

Rias: Y/n we need your help.

Y/n: Make a request just like everyone else i'm talking to my girlfriends and son.

As they were about to walk away issei gets in their way.

Issei : Would you stop being selfish and help your friend koneko she been kidnapped and you need to help her.

Rias an her peerage was happy at issei, While Y/n and his family never cared.

Y/n: I already told you we are not friends the moment I was replaced I don't care about.

Y/n push issei out the way and headed to class leaving rias and her peerage mad that Y/n wouldn't help.

Moka and Hilda: You heard my man if he don't like you then we don't like you to.

Baby Beel: Yes, dad you tell them.

Issei: What an jerk doesn't he know that koneko is in trouble.

Sona: You can't really blame him for not caring about you are the caused of it.

Timeskip after school and Y/n and his family at the arcade.

After Moka and Hilda were sitting on Y/n lap and beel was asleep. Y/n was hoping for something to happen but the idiots came in.

Y/n: When you leave us along.

Rias: Why would not help us.

Y/n: I don't gain anything from it.

Xenovia: How could you say that she was a friend.

Y/n: The key word "was"  the moment you replaced is the moment is the moment i don't care about any of you I move on and have my girlfriend son.

Rias and her peerage will not leave Y/n, Hilda, Moka alone they ignore them tell the door open and it was sona and her peerage.

Y/n: Sona are you here to sit on Santa lap.

Sona blushed slighty 

Sona : Thanks for the offer but I have to pass I came here to speak with you .

Y/n : Will what is that. 

Sona: I have a request.

Y/n : And what's that

Sona: Rias brother asked you to find the person for kidnapping koneko.

Y/n : Where is the money.

Sona nodded and place a briefcase on the desk and it was full of money, Y/n, Hilda and Moka smirked and took it.

Sona : So can you find out.

Y/n: Yeah I did it.

Everyone looked shocked but Moka and Hilda.

Rias: Why did you take her and where.

Y/n: I was paid it all in business and non of your business now leave.

Rias adn her peerage leave but Y/n called sona name 

Y/n: Sona wait.

Sona turned around and got a kiss from Y/n.

Sona: Y/n what was that for.

Y/n : Come sona you love me and I love you even serafall loves me. 

Sona face was red and Y/n laugh at her face.

Y/n: Come on you can say I love.

Sona : What about your girlfriends 

Y/n : They said yeah.

Sona : I love you.

Y/n, Hilda, Moka smirked 

Y/n: DId you hear that serafall

Sona eyes widen they saw serafall come down stairs naked. 

Serafall : Yeah I did.

Sona: Serafall what are you doing here and naked.

Serafall: Well we are going to have fun with Moka,Hilda and Y/n

Y/n: 2 sister oh yeah.

Sona: We can't .

Y/n  kissed her it lasted longer but sona started going with the flow kiss back but stopped.

Y/n : Come girls lets go to the bed room.

(I won't do a lemon my finger are hurting from typing)

Timeskip 

The next day Y/n woke he see sona and serafall and Moka sleeping naked next to him. Y/n smiled  as he love last night and start looking at them.

Y/n: I love you girls.

After that sona and serafall woke because they had to leave, Sona had to go to school while Serafall had satan duties after that Y/n play with baby beel.