Chapter 10 - Family Matters, Part 1

Sarah's POV

The next day, Barry, Cisco, and I were in the cortex with Alexa. Barry and I told Alexa that she's the Strength Force.

Wait, let me get this straight," She said. "I'm a force of nature? Barry's the Flash, and you two birthed me?" Alexa laughs. "That makes you, what? My parents?"

Barry and I looked at each other.

Something like that," Barry responded.

And I have three siblings?" Alexa added. "One who just tried to kill me."

Technically, Alexa she did kill you," Caitlin said as she walked into the cortex with her tablet in her hand. "But your biometrics are stable. So I think you're fine.

Wait, how did you bring me back anyway?" Alexa asked us.

Caitlin turned to me and Barry. Barry and I looked at each other.

Cait turned to Alexa. "We don't actually know," She responded. "But according to my initial tests, the three of you share the same bio-kinetic genome sequence." Caitlin brought up mine, Barry, and Alexa's DNA on the screen.

Kind of like how a parent and their child share the same DNA," I added.

Exactly, except we're talking about cosmic DNA," Caitlin pointed out. "So you can sense their cells on a quantum level and vice versa."

So they can sense one another?" Cisco asked. "That is so damn cute."

Wait, if we're all connected, can't the other forces sense each other, too?" Alexa asked us.

Barry and I looked at each other again.

If Nora finds them before we do..." I trailed.

She's gonna kill them," Cisco finished my sentence.

All right, well, where are we with finding Deon and Psych?" Barry asked us.

Chester and I are working on a tracking system to locate Deon's temporal isotopes across timelines," Cisco said as he had his tablet in his hand and walked over to the other computer. "I'm monitoring the data, while he's out there setting up the sensors.

And The Citizen is looking into Psych," I added. "We're gonna see if we can ID his human identity. We do that, we can find him.

Well, we better do it fast," Cisco told us as he pulled up the isotopes on the screen. "I've been seeing intermittent spikes of Nora's isotopic signature all across the city. And there's been a ton of reports of spontaneous lightning. Your firstborn is pissed.

She's gonna come after me again," Alexa said to us nervously.

And if she does, we will protect you," I assured her.

How?" Alexa snapped. "You couldn't the last time.

She's not going to this time," Barry reassured her. "We're gonna train you to control your powers.

Wait, you want me to control that monster?" Alexa questioned him.

Think about it," Barry said and walked over to our force daughter. "Nora needed me to help to take you down. If you could control your powers, I don't think she'd be able to hurt you again.

What if I hurt you or kill someone else during this training?" Alexa asked him and groaned. "I can't hurt anyone else.

We'll—we'll make sure you don't," Barry reassured her. "Let us help you.

Alexa thought about it for a moment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Barry, Iris, and I were at a male billionaire's house with the CCPD. His name is Caleb Fairweather. He's dead. We were here to check out what happened.