Chapter 12 - Good-Bye Vibrations

Sarah's POV

Cisco and Kamilla called Iris, Barry, Caitlin, and I. We were at the lounge with them, while holding baby Nora on my lap.

You're probably all wondering why I called this team meeting at 9:00 a.m.," Cisco started. "On a Saturday."

Oh, babe, we should've brought breakfast," Kamilla whispered to him.

It's fine," Cisco said. "No one's hungry.

We heard Cisco's stomach growl.

Ignore that," He told us.

I could get Belgian waffles," Barry offered. "From Brussels."

Yum, that sounds incredible," Caitlin said.

Yeah?" Barry smiled. "Should I do it?"

We chatted with Barry excitedly except for Cisco and Kamilla.

Okay, no, no, no, no, no," Cisco said to us. "Don't—don't do that, okay? As much as I hate to say it, waffles can wait. First, there's something we really need to tell you."

And we wanted our closest friends to hear it first," Kamilla added.

Are you guys pregnant?" Iris asked.

Baby Nora crawl behind Barry's back on the couch

Wait, is this about another big bad?" Barry added.

I'll call Chester and Allegra," I offered.

No, no, and definitely not," Cisco pointed at me, Barry, and Iris. "What we wanted to say is..."

We're leaving Central City," The couple said in unison.

We looked at them in shock.

When?" Barry asked.

Tomorrow," Cisco revealed.

We were in shock again. Can't believe it. My two bestest friends are leaving.

So wait, you're—you're moving?" Iris asked them.

Yeah," Kamilla nodded and turned to Cisco. "We both realized that we're ready to start something new. For me it's my gallery show in Miami and, babe.

You three remember that guy, Chip Cooper?" Cisco asked Barry, Cait, and I.

Cait and I had our confused looks and we turned to Barry

Yeah, the A.R.G.U.S. Director of Technology and Science?" Barry asked Cisco.

Well, he's been reassigned to C.E.M.A.," Cisco told us.

Caitlin, Iris, Barry and I were confused.

The Cosmic Emergency Management Agency," Cisco explained. "Wow, I really am the biggest nerd here. Anyway, Chip's leaving and thanks to a great recommendation from Lyla and Dig, A.R.G.U.S. offered me the job. The thing is they really need me like, yesterday.

Yeah, and I will be joining Cisco in Star City as soon as my exhibition is done," Kamilla added.

We smiled sadly.

Look, I know this is super short notice, but...they're both great opportunities for us," Cisco told us. "And we just hope you guys understand."

Of course we do," Barry said. "Yeah, this is great. This is great, man." He stood up.

Iris, Caitlin, and I stood up too.

So great, we're so happy," Caitlin added.

Yeah," Cisco smiled.