Chapter 14 - Rayo de Luz

Killer Ice POV

Barry and Sarah decided to take a break from work and Barry was telling Chester, Allegra, Frost, and I that they're taking a vacation around the Indian Ocean.

The Indian Ocean?" Allegra asked.

Yeah," Barry said. "There's this great island there. Super secluded, and it's been pretty quiet here recently, so I'm zooping Sarah away for a little vacation. Actually, it was Chester's idea. You remember?"

Can't forget," Chester said a little loudly and got quiet. "As much as I'd like to."

There was awkwardness going on.

The cellphone reception's, uh...nonexistent, so we're gonna be off the grid for a while," Barry told us. "This'll be nice just to focus on each other while we're trying to...um..."

We looked at Barry weirdly.

I mean Becca and I, we're trying to—" He trailed.

Trying to reconnect," Chester helped him out.

Reconnect, yeah," Barry said.

I mean, you know, cause lately, if one of you isn't stuck in the mirror-verse..." Chester said.

The mirror-verse," Barry repeated.

Then the other's stuck in some psycho masked hellscape," Chester added.

Yeah," Barry nodded.

Right?" Chester said as he and Barry were laughing.

Okay, cool," Frost said.

Okay," Barry said.

You and Sarah have fun," I added.

Thanks," Barry said.

Yeah," Chester responded.

Barry sped out of the cortex.

So, Frost, Ice, with boss man and boss lady away, need us to do anything?" Allegra asked us.

Nope," Frost said. "No baddies mean we can take the day."

Frost's right," I said. "I think we all need some R&R."

Ooh...to start off this R&R, why don't you guys join me in a little bid of D&D?" Chester offered us. "Frost, Storm, if you're free, I could use Chaotic Good Ice Sorcerers to help me slay the Bog Beast of Balladok."

I'm gonna have to take a pass," Frost said.

Same here," I added.

We've got a personal errand to run," Frost said.

Need any help?" Allegra asked.

Nope," Frost and I responded.

We're going...shopping," I said.

Allegra gave us a look.

Have fun storming the castle," Frost said and we both left.