Ginny Weasley

Ginny and Y/N have been best friends since 1st year and they have been so close. Every since Ginny was cursed they became inseparable. Ginny doesn't know it, she doesn't think, but Y/N has had a major crush on her since 3rd year.

Since it was their last year she decided to see if Ginny felt the same way. They were making their way back to the common room after dinner and Y/N was nervous about her plan.

Once they made it to Ginny's room it was time. "Ginny?" she had hesitation in her voice as she looked at Ginny. "Ya, what's up Y/N," she had a perkiness about her attitude, which she loved.

"I have something to say, that I have wanted to say for a few years now," Ginny could tell she was anxious. "What is it Y/N," confusion covered her voice.

Y/N came closer to Ginny and placed a hand on her shoulder while starting into her mesmerizing eyes. Without warning she slammed her lips to Ginny's.

Ginny gasped in shock but didn't push away, she kissed her back. Ginny's hands went into Y/N's hair, pulling her face closer to hers. "I love you Ginny," she timidly said into the kiss.

"I have since 3rd year," she admitted, her cheeks turned red. Ginny pulled away from the kiss and looked at her surprised. "I've had a crush on you since 3rd year, I just didn't think you were into girls," Ginny spoke honestly.

"Well, this is my first time," her cheeks turned ever more red. Ginny giggled and placed her hand on her cheek. "Would you like me to show you," she asked with a smirk on her face.

She nodded shyly as Ginny laughed at her shyness. "No need to be shy Y/N it will be fun," Ginny said as she pulled her to the bed. Y/N fell onto the bed and Ginny fell onto of her, her hand on each side of her head. "Let me show you how it's done," she smirked as her body moved down. She unbuttoned Y/N's shirt and pulled it off her body.

Next she pulled down her skirt and underwear, making her shiver as her skin came into contact with the cold air. Ginny snaked her hands behind Y/N's back and pulled her bra off, leaving her fully exposed.

She quickly took off all her clothes before getting back on top of her. "Are you sure you ok with this,
Y/N?" she just wanted to make sure she didn't go to much.

She nodded as her lust filled eyes looked into Ginny's. She nodded before bring her head down closer to her hot core. She blew cold air on it making her moan out. She placed a small kiss on her clit before started to lick up and down her folds.

She moaned and through her head back in pleasure. She didn't know it felt this good. "Ginny, yes," she moaned out.

Ginny smirked and placed a finger at her entrance, slowly teasing her before pushing it in half way and bringing it out again. Each time she did this her fingers got deeper, making Y/N's moans louder.

She added a second finger, picking up the paced with her fingers and tongue. "I-I'm so close," she whimpered as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Without warning she came all over Ginny's fingers and tongue. She fingered her through her high and pulled out of her. She climbed on top of her and kissed her delicately on the lips.

"That felt amazing," Y/N breathed as she tried to catch her breath, "but now it's your turn."

She turned Ginny around with her on top. She kissed Ginny before kissing her down her body, until she was right above Ginny's soaked pussy.

She looked into Ginny's eyes before placing small kissed on her thighs, getting closer to her heat. "Y/N please," she sighed as she attached her hands to the back of Y/N's head.

She obliged and licked a strip up her pussy before sucking on her clit. Ginny moaned and pushed her face closer to her core. She moaned into Ginny's pussy making vibrations go through her body.

She placed a finger at her entrance before pushing it in, immediately curling her fingers to hit Ginny's G-Spot. "Fuck, Y/N that feels so good," she moaned out. She felt her high quickly approaching as her moans grew louder.

Y/N felt her walls clench around her fingers, within seconds Ginny was a moaning mess as she came all over Y/N's fingers and tongue.

She licked Ginny clean and laid in the bed next to her. "This was amazing Ginny, thank you," she whispered, exhausted from the new experience.

Sorry it was a bit shorter than usual. Hope you enjoyed!☺️ next will be Draco Malfoy!

Word count 829