Paris (Lucius and Narcissa)

I knocked on his door and quietly entered. He looked up from his book and a smile spread on his face. His eyes scanned me up and down, looking at my outfit of choice. "Good morning sir," I whispered walking closer to him.

"Good morning to you as well," he replied sitting down his book.

I made it to the side of the bed before I started to climb on it. "I was wondering, did I hear Draco and Narcissa leave a bit ago?" I asked, now sitting on his lap. His hands went to my thighs as mine went around his neck. "I would love nothing more than to fuck you senseless but they won't be gone for long," he almost growled in my ear. I leaned my head down placing soft kisses on his jaw and neck, making him groan softly.

"We can be quick," I seductively whispered in his ear, slowly starting to grind on his growing bulge. He looked at the clock and back at me. "Take off your shorts," he growled. I quickly got off the bed and removed my shorts as he pulled down his sweats, showing his half-hard cock.

I jumped back on top of him lining myself up with his cock. Slowly I sank down on him, moaning quietly in his ear. I started to bounce on top of him as he kissed my neck, leaving deep purple bruises on my skin. After some moments he started to buckle his hips up into me making me moan a bit louder.

"Y-You feel so good daddy," I moaned into his ear. He grinned and he started to thrust roughly up into me, his hands gripping at my hips. He groaned as I tightened myself around him.

"Yes, that's daddy's good girl," he groaned, slamming his lips to mine. We kissed in a sloppy manner as he continued thrusting up into me. His tongue met mine, taking complete control. We were too lost in pleasure to hear the front door open and shut.

Within a minute the door to his bedroom was being opened and I could hear a women's voice. "Lucius have you se-" she stopped in her tracks, dropping the bag in her hand.

She slammed the door shut making me jump and look at her. Narcissa's eyes were wide. "Lucius what the fuck is wrong with you!" She shouted, "she is only 18!" Lucius gently pushed you off of him and put you on the other side of the bed.

"Narcissa get out," he growled, putting his sweats back on. She stood her ground and glared at him. "No! I demand to know what is happening!" She shouted back. She quickly silenced the door so Draco wouldn't hear.

"What does it look like," he growled.

I stayed silent, not looking at either of them. "How long have you been sleeping with this slut?" she asked, staring daggers into me.

"None of your business," he shouted, stepping closer to her. She walked to him, keeping her eyes on his. "Tell me!" she shouted. Without warning his hand was met with her throat and she was dragged to a chair across the room. With wandless magic, he tied her to the chair. "You want to know how long I've been fucking her? You want to know how long I've had to learn about what makes her scream and what fills her with pleasure," he taunted her as he walked to me.

"Lucius untie me!" She shouted, which he ignored her completely, grabbing me by my arm, throwing me onto my stomach, facing her. "I want you to show her just how much you have learned to listen to daddy," he growled in my ear, ripping off my crop top. I whimpered as he pulled me onto my hands and knees, without warning he knelt down and started to lick my folds. I moaned at the contact, screwing my eyes shut.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to his face, burying his face deep into my pussy. I moaned and gripped the sheets under me. He stuck his tongue into my entrance, licking me clean. "F-Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, pushing my ass into him. He groaned, permitting me to cum. I let go all over his face, moaning as he licked all my juices.

He pulled away, his chin covered in my cum as she stared into his wife's eyes. "Long enough to make her cum with just my tongue," he smirked.

"Lucius you are disgusting!" She spat, trying to untie herself. Lucius looked at her then at me, a smirk playing his lips. He had an idea for all of us. He untied Narcissa and ordered her to undress. She refused but he quickly undressed her with magic.

"Get on the fucking bed," he demanded. She followed his orders and sat at the end of the bed. "I want you to please Y/N and tell me you wouldn't fuck her over and over," he grinned tying my hands to the headboard. My eyes widened and I looked between them both.

Narcissa did the same. "Go on, we do not have all day," he growled pushing her forward. He sat in the chair as he watched.

She climbed on top of me and spread my legs. I'm not going to lie, I was completely turned on. She looked at my dripping folds then started to bring her fingers to my folds. She drew soft delicious circles on my clit, making me moan softly. He chuckled and started to move her fingers a bit faster. Without warning she plunged a finger into me, taking no time to find my G-Spot. She hit my sweet spot making me gasp at the pleasure and she repetitively hit that same spot. "Shit," I gasped, fisting my hands together.

He brought her lips to my nipples and started to suck on them as she pleased me. My 2nd orgasm of the night approached me as my moans grew louder. "I-I'm so close," I whimpered, slamming my eyes shut. She pushed 3 fingers into me, moving faster, making me fall over the edge, moaning as I released on her fingers.

"Now sit on her face and make her please you," he demanded as he stood up and climbed onto the bed. She obeyed and sat on my face, taking away my ability to breathe very well. "Lick me clean," she demanded.

I started to lick her as I felt Lucius at my exhausted entrance, without warning he slammed himself into me with full force, making me almost scream into her pussy. Only moans and grunts could be heard as we pleased one another. Lucius' pace was hard and rough as Narcissa started to grind herself against my face.

It was becoming harder to breathe as she grind against me, my moaning just getting louder. I felt her tighten, hinting that she was close. Lucius groaned as he twitched inside of me. Within seconds they were cumming on my face and deep inside of my pussy. I tightened around him as I felt his load spill deep inside of me. He continued to thrust, helping me over the edge. I screamed as I came around him, this orgasm lasting longer than normal. Finally, he pulled out and she got off of me, allowing me to catch my breath. Lucius watched as our cum mixed and trickled down my folds. Then he looked at my face, covered with Narcissa's cum.

All of us caught our breaths after a few moments then Narcissa started to get dressed. "This doesn't mean I'm still not pissed at you Lucius A. Malfoy," she said before walking out completely dressed.

Word count: 1329

Sorry if it kind of sucks, I couldn't think of something to do with it, I think it's ok, but if you want me to rewrite it I can. Have a good day :)