Remus Lupin

Marauders Era

It's a short fluff and it hints to one of my fav marauders ships.

Unedited
__________________________________

I walked down the corridors to get to the  Gryffindor common room seeing couple after couple snogging as I walked by.

Valentine's Day. The day everyone is all over each other. Kissing everywhere they go and buying each other the world.

I Know that could be me right now, I have a boyfriend, but it wouldn't be right. I know it, he knows it, his friends know it.

Remus Lupin is one of the sweetest people I know and I used to have a crush on him during 3rd year, which is why I said yes to him being my boyfriend.

But then I realized he was just using me to keep his bullies away from knowing his secret. Of course he didn't tell me that, but I know. I see the way he looks at Sirius, how he is flirting with him every minute he's not talking to me.

I'm not jealous, I'm glad he has someone he can truly love. I just wish he was brave enough to tell him how he felt so I didn't have to be a paun in this game.

It hurt me a little to know he won't truly ever love me but I understand were he is coming from. I entered the common room and found Sirius and Remus sitting on the couch together talking.

I sat down in between them and looked at Sirius. "Hey, Sirius. Can I have a moment alone with Remus for a moment?" I asked politely.

He looked between us before nodded and waking up the stairs to his room. As soon as he vanished up the staircase Remus pulled me closer to him and started to kiss me.

I paused for a moment before pushing away softly, "Remus, stop. I came to talk to you," I said, creating a little space between the go of us.

"What's that Darling?" he asked.

I sighed and looked at him, before looking at the staircase where his best friend just was.

"I know what your doing and I think you should just tell him so I don't get hurt in the end," he stated point blank.

He stared at me with a blank expression as he saw small tears well in my eyes. "What do you mean Y/N?" he asked grabbing my hand and rubbing it softly.

"I see the way you look at him. The way you smile and laugh every time your with him. You're never like that with me. I don't want to stop you from loving who you really want to love," I started to cry a little as I squeezed his hand. His face turned red and he finally knew what I was talking about.

"I don't know what you mean," he said pulling me into a hug.

"Remus," I looked at him and chuckled slightly, "we all know it. Me, James, Peter. You love Sirius, and I don't want to be the person to stop you from loving him."

His face burned bright red and he let go of my hand. "I didn't want anyone to know," he muttered quietly.

"Who knows what people would do if they found out I was Gay," his voice became quieter as tears spilled form his eyes.

"Screw then for what they think! You do whatever you want to do Remus," I smiled as I patted his knee.

He smiled and placed a small kiss on my cheek. "I love you Y/N," he whispered.

"I know" I responded as I hugged him tightly. We stood as we both headed up the stairs.

"I'm sorry for using you Y/N I shouldn't have messed with your feeling like that. But I hope you know I do truly love you," he whispered. I stopped him and kissed him one more time on the cheek.

"I know you did. But your real soulmate is waiting for you up in your room. Go tell him how you feel. Go spend Valentine's Day with your real true love."

__________________________________
UNEDITED

Word count: 689