Chapter 24 Element Four

~With Fairy Tail~
As Gokudera and the others were fighting off some of Jose's shades, they looked towards Phantom Lord's headquarters. When they did, they saw Jupiter falling apart as it crashed onto the ground as Phantom's hideout crashed along with it.

"They did it. They destroyed the cannon!!!!"

"Don't celebrate yet!!!!"

As Gokudera screamed at the members of Fairy Tail, they all looked at Phantom's hideout closely. It looked as if the building itself was shaking. Soon the base's shape began to change. The building turned on one of its sides, having it stand on the mechanical legs placed on that side, and then completely changing its layout, with several legs being detached from the body, a single, more massive pair remaining in the lower part, where the base stood; two more, large limbs sprouted on the top part, some mechanical parts appeared from the main body alongside several pipes, and a small, helmet-like head sprouted on the highest part. 

"Thank you very much for this opportunity, Fairy Tail

"Thank you very much for this opportunity, Fairy Tail. However, your time for fighting against us is almost over."

As Verde said this, the building suddenly pointed a finger in the air. As it began to move in a circular motion, Gokudera saw some strange writing appear in the air while this happened.

"What is happening?"

"It's a magic seal...Abyss Break. A forbidden spell. With a seal of that size, it could wipe out half of the town."

As Mira said this, Gokudera clenched his fists but took a breath. The boss was in Phantom's base fighting, right now wasn't the time to worry but to act.

"Boss....stop this madness."

~Meanwhile~
When the building was changing its shape, the area where Natsu and Totomaru were fighting wasn't stable. As Totomaru stood up, he saw Natsu on the edge of vomiting. While Natsu was holding back the urge to puke, he spoke.

"This thing....is moving....."

"THIS IDIOT CAN'T HANDLE VEHICLES?!"

Totomaru smirked as he saw Natsu's pitiful state. Just as he was about to attack Natsu with his sword, his eyes widen in shock as his hands were frozen solid in ice. Soon afterwards, he saw several grenades thrown at him. As Totomaru was caught in a series of explosions, Natsu looked ahead as he saw three people approaching him.

"Hahahaha!!!!! Lambo-san is the strongest!!!!!!!!!"