Moxiety

Prompt : 'Hug Me Forever'
Type : Smut
CW : Blowjobs, Snuggling.
TW : Panic Attacks, Hyperventilation.
Top/Dom : Both
Bottom/Sub : Both
Kinks : None

Enjoy~ :)

3rd POV :

It had been a while since Virgil had an episode. But today it happened, and it was worse than ever. There wasn't even anything that happened to make him feel like this. Nothing out of the ordinary, or at least he couldn't remember if he did.

It had been just a normal day, but all of a sudden his chest got tight, and his lungs squeezed like toothpaste bottles. He wished it would stop, but he couldn't get the air he needed into his mouth.

Tears welled up inside his eyes, but before even one hit the ground his loving boyfriend appeared beside him. "VIRGIL! Virgil, you gotta breath for me Kiddo! Okay?" Patton said holding his hand infront of the distressed man, waiting for approval to touch him. Virgil had given him a nod and Patton pulled him into a warm embrace.

Virgil buried his face into Patton's chest, steading his breathing. Once Patton felt Virgil calm down, he pulled his face away from his chest. "Are you okay Virge?" Virgil coughed but nodded and gave a thumbs up. Patton sighed.

"Sorry I'm so late.. I should've come sooner.. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" Patton said solemnly, Virgil thought about for a minute and nodded. "Actually there is.. but uh you have to.. ok.. with it." Patton grabbed Virgil's hands and he said this, he nodded and smiled. He'd do anything for Virgil if it meant he was happy.. 

"Could you uh.. Could you.. give.. me.. an um, a blowjob..?" Virgil said hesitantly. He gripped the carpet as his anxiety welled on him, making him cringe at the words he uttered. Patton's face went from a smile to shock. He thought for a second, but tried to make it quick so he wouldn't give Virgil another panic attack.

Patton sighed again and looked up from the floor. "Ok.." Patton said finally rubbing his thumb over Virgil's knuckles. "I know you probably won't- Wait huh?" Virgil blurted out, realization hitting him like a tire iron to the back of the head.

"I'll do it if it makes you happy!" Patton smiled and held Virgil's hands up to his face giving him approval. "Oooh- Okay." Virgil said while trying to pull his jeans down while being up against a wall. Patton chuckled and helped pull them down, revealing his erection, and a pair of soft lavender briefs'.

"You don't have to do if you don't want to Pat-" Patton put his tongue on Virgil's tip. Virgil groaned and his head hit the wall, while drool formed in his mouth. Patton started to kitten lick him up and down Virgil's shaft. Virgil bucked his hips onto Patton's tongue.

Patton then put Virgil's member into his mouth bobbing his head up and down. It didn't take long before the knot in his stomach was becoming undone. "Pat.. I'm gonna--!" Virgil whisper yelled to Patton, letting him know. Patton nodded, and soon after Virgil came down his throat.

"Patton oh my god- I am so sorry-" Virgil stuttered out while pulling up his pants and trying to apologize. Patton laughed and Virgil sighed heavily. "It's Vee Vee!" Patton grinned and pulled Virgil into a hug. "Ack- Too- Tight Pat.." Virgil muttered out, his lungs being crushed once more.

Patton pulled up Virgil's hair, and gave him a forehead kiss.

"Thank you Patton.." Virgil whispered as Patton snuggled up to him. "You're welcome Virgil.." Patton said drowsily, falling asleep on Virgil's chest.

A/N :

I can't tell if I love it or hate tbh.. Sorry it's so short, I'm kinda tired (As usually) and near the end just wanted to wrap this up :(

ALSO!! Please check-out my new Dream SMP Oneshot book! All it has right now is some Jschlatt smut x reader.. And I also have a new DNF book if you could read those!! I might pump some more life into this.. I'm not sure.. Might do a ReaderxSide book if that sounds pog! Love y'all, peace out my COTN!

I might do something for pride month aswell, who know? ;)

-NC (The Tired Slut)

Words : 698