Dukexiety

Type : Smut

Dom/Top : Remus

Sub/Bottom : Virgil

Warnings~

Blowjob, Quickie, Clichés.

Should be all! Tell me if I missed any Loves! Cheers! 🌸

-

Virgil's POV :

I was sitting in Remus' lap when I felt something hit my thigh. I gasped quietly when my brain was making up excuses as to what it could be. I got hit again and realized what it was. I smirked to myself as I reached my hand under the blanket to grab that certain thing.

When I grabbed it, it was his turn to gasp. I looked at him through the corner of my eye, and saw him look at me. I knew what he wanted. But people were here so I would have to make up an excuse.

If you're wondering where we were exactly, we were in the livingroom. Sitting on the couch. Barely watching Coraline.

I sighed and looked back at him fully. "Do you need help Re?" I said my smirk growing wider. He nodded and I knew what I had to do. I got up and stopped at the doorway. "I'm going to bed, ok?" I shouted back, making sure at least someone heard. There were silent 'Ok's and nods as I pretended to go to my room. I sneaked my way back over to where Remus was sitting.

I sat to the side of him instead of in his lap. "It'll be quick, I promise." He whispered in my ear making ne shiver. I sighed and undid he jeans, pulling his dick out and leaning over him.

I put his head in my mouth and I began to lick him. I felt him tug at my hair, making a damn near silent moan come from me. I took more of him in my mouth and began to suck. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking in my cheeks to do a suction on him.

After about 5 minutes I felt him cum down my throat. A little bit of cum slid down my face but I wiped it off. "Such a good kitten." He whispered in my ear as he tugged my hair again. He put away his member and sank us into his room.

Let's just say the rest of the night was Heather's, because there was some Big Fun.

| I had to I'm sorry- Heh heh. Hope you enjoyed- I'm working on the others as we speak! |

-NC

Word count : 412