Dukexiety

Type : Smut

Dom/Top : Remus

Sub/Bottom : Virgil

TW : Remus, Degradation Kink, Sir Kink, Shower Sex, Self-deprecation, My Shit Writing.
(Tell me if I missed any loves! Cheers!)

Enjoy~!

Virgil's POV -

I stepped into the bathroom and locked the door, securing my privacy.
I needed to take a shower since I just got done masturbating, and I really didn't need sweat sticking to my face.

I sighed and started stripping. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. I hated looking at myself. I was always so ugly whenever I looked in the mirror.

I looked away from my reflection and and stepped into the shower. I shivered at the warmth the water provided. The water felt nice hitting my cold and pale skin.

After a few minutes of washing myself I heard the doors lock click. I snapped my head to look at the door and I saw Remus standing there, a smirk on his face and his arms folded across his chest. He was leaning up against the wall, and staring at me.

"You look so beautiful Virgie~" Remus said still staring at my exposed skin.
I tried to hide my naked body, my feeling of privacy gone completely.

Remus's POV :

I looked at my Emo Nightmare of a boyfriend. I looked at his thigh, and I guess he caught my gaze, because he tried covering it. I walked over to him and open the glass door to the shower. I could see him trying to make himself smaller. "C'mon Virgin! Show me your pretty little body!" I said smirking and trying to grab his wrists. "Remus! What are you doing!?" He shouts the loudest he can while still trying to be quiet. "Calm down Emo. I know you want to~" I say trying to stop him from hiding his body.

In all honesty he was extremely hot. And his small figure made him look adorable at the same time.

I could see him bite the inside of his cheek. He thought for a good few seconds before he responded. "P-Please" He say being very needy. "Please what?" I could see him grt slightly pissed. "Y-You know what! D-Don't make me say it..." He says puffing out his cheeks and diverting his eyes.

"C'mon~" I say grabbing his ass making him gasp at the sudden touch. I heard him whimper and try and lean more into the touch but I pulled my hand away. "P-Please...Sir" He says weakly wanting me touch him again.

I ask him quickly once more for his concent, since it's sexy as hell, and he nods his hand 'Yes'.

I grabbed his leg and put it up to his head. "You're such a flexible whore aren't you?" I heard him moan quietly under all the water. "Y-Yes Sir~" He says responding to what I had said. I ask him if he needs to be stretched out, and responds with a very shaky 'No'. "You're such a slut, not even waiting for me to stretch you out." I say pulling him into a rough kiss. "Hah~ S-Sorry Sir~" He's slurring his words as grab his chin. I grab his other leg and put both of them on my shoulders lifting him up by me pinning him to the wall. I pushed into him with a moan. "Nagh~ S-Sir~" I could see drool forming on the side of his mouth.

That or it was just water. I could see his gaze become unsteady. I pushed out of him and slammed back into him hoping to find-

"S-SIR RIGHT THERE! AH~" I could sed his anxiety melt away and I slammed into his prostate. Drool slid down his chin and I kissed his neck making more moans come out of him. He became a moaning mess as I grabbed his ass, trying to get more of a grip on him. I could feel his back arch and him tighten around me as I knew his climax was building. I slammed into him one more time.

"Hah~ Ngh~ C-Clo- Ahh~ Close S-Sir! Ahh~" He could barely speak as I slammed into him. "You're still so tight, slut." I say as I watch his tongue fall out of his mouth and his eyes roll to the back of his head. "S-Si- R~ Agh~" He had regained control of his eyes again and looked at me with mercy in his eyes, he was begging me for him to let him cum.

I finally nodded as I felt my climax building. He came all over mine and his own chest. I smirked as I felt him clench around my member. I slammed into once more and came deep in his ass. After waiting his and my own high to come down I pulled out of him, with semen trailing down his thigh.

I could see his legs cave under him, and knew it would be difficult for him to stand. I quickly cleaned myself and him up and put a towel on and carried him out.

We watched Markaplier till we both fell asleep.

Peace Out Bruhvs!

Words : 860 (Holy Shit-!)

Thanks for reading Loves! Cheers!

-Ya' Mum.