Dukeceit

Requested: Duh.
Type: Smut.
Dom- Remus.
Sub- Janus. (Go watch the new episode if you haven't seen it.)
Kinks: Wearing Revealing Outfits, Grinding, Masochism, Dipshit Writing, APPARENTLY *Fucked Raw'
(Having to look it up).
I think that's it my children.

~Please Enjoy~

~
Janus walked around the house looking for Remus, so he could make fun of him. At that exact moment there was a knock at the door. "Yo' Janet." Virgil held up a peace sign. "Hey Virge. Have you seen Remus?"

There was some type of worry in Janus's voice. Virgil shook his head. "Nope, I thought he was at the gas station, setting fire to some type of shit." Janus slightly chuckled. "Wanna help me find-" There was a crash and then *PoOf* Remus was there. "WHAT'S UP FUCK NUGGETS!" Virgil just stood there in utter shock, while Janus face-palmed. "What did I say about falling through the floor?" Janus sighed and helped Remus up. Virgil stood there in silence.

"OH! HEY VIRGE!" Remus waved, though Virgil was in the doorway. "I could've died-" Remus frowned while Virgil complained. "And?" Remus looked at Virgil waiting for his reply. "YOUR AIM IS SHIT YOU TWAT WAFFLE!" Remus got mad and jokingly punched Virgil in his shoulder. "Where the fuck were you anyway?" Remus sweated, probably 'cause he's thinking about what the fuck he was doing. "Masturbating?" Remus shrugged. "Jesus Christ you're a bad liar." Janus rolled his eyes. "But you like me don't you?" Janus looked at Remus with a 'Really Bitch' look. "Patton kicked me out for the day, and since I don't have friends, I decided to visit you guys." Janus smiled and said "Did poor old Virgie spend to much time inside fucking his boyfriend?" Virgil smiled back and said "Bold of you to assume people love me."

Janus rolled his eyes. "Remus do you have anyone to murder today?" Janus looked at Remus with a 'Shut Virgil's Self-Deprecating Self The Hell Up.' glance. "Nope! And Virgil shut the hell up!" Remus smiled, and instead of Virgil getting offended, he just relpyed with a simple 'That's fair' waved and left. There's a 75/25 chance he's gonna go to Hot topic. "And You-" Janus was going to make fun of Remus again, but got interrupted.

~Sexy Stuff~

(Calm down I'm kidding)

"You- Should've kept your mouth shut." Remus smirked and put his finger on Janus's lips. Janus huffed and rolled his eyes. "What are you gonna do? Spank me?" Remus bit his lip and said "Probably...".

Janus just glared at Remus and tripped him. "Should've kept your mouth shut." Janus turned back and smirked, to which Remus smirked back, using his admin commands and teleporting in front of Janet. Remus pushed Dee to the floor, opening his legs, "Should've kept your legs shut." Remus grinned while Janus just sat on the floor, trying to catch his breath. Janus quickly closed his legs, harming Remus's hand. "You evil snake boi-"
Janus just smiled and said "You're not stuck with an EVIL snake boi, you're just stuck with a snake boi."

*Cough* *Cough*

Remus kissed Janus, and in mere minutes, all the important clothes were off. Remus tried to put a finger inside of Janus but he kicked him away.
(I mean literally kicked BTW)
"Oh that's gonna cost ya'" Remus chuckled and grabbed Janus off the floor by his arm and roughly dragged him to the bedroom. "Wh-What are you doing..?" Janus was visibly shaking. Remus yeeted a very revealing outfit to Janus and told him to put it on, so we could get on with the plot of this.

"Making you regret every pushing me away~" Remus said seductively. "Ok...Where do I put it on at? You don't exactly have a bathroom in here." Janus huffed at Remus.

Ok, Remus might've not thought of that. So he conjured a goddamn rat because I just wanna be done with this. "He'll follow to the bathroom outside here, and don't think of running away, or he'll give you the black plague." Janus sighed and walked to the bathroom putting on the clothing. It was very tiny shorts, a thong, a crop top, and a coat like screen thing that I legit cannot describe for the life of me. And the color of it all was black.

(Like my soul #Savemysanity)

"I look good~" Janus chuckled to himself. The rat looked at him sadly.
"You look adorable too, shush." If rats could smile you would've definitely seen that one. Janus walked out of the bathroom -The rat in toll- and stood in the doorway, looking down at the ground, and avoiding all eye contact.
Remus smirked at Janus, and walked up to him, resting his hand on Janus' scales, with Janus leaning into the touch. "You're been very bad haven't you~?" Remus cocked his head to the side, smiling contently.

(Fuck Google autocorrect amirite?)

"I have no idea what you mean" Janus did a little hiss thing at the end of that.

(It's 2 am STFU)

"Oh ho ho~ I bet you will." Remus chuckled, walking over to a closet and grabbed out a whip type material.
Janus gulped and grabbed his sides, knowing exactly what that material was going to be used for.

A blindfold was put on Janus and he was pinned to the wall and was whipped once, then twice, then three times, all the way to six, earning a higher pitched moan from Janus the entire time.
"My little masochistic snake." Remus untied Janus from where he was hanging. "Sssshut up-" Janus looked away and pouted. Remus pulled Janus into a VERY heated kiss, with Remus biting his tongue, making Janus moan.
Janus was -Once again- dragged over to Remus's bed, where he lay flat on his back. Remus had a small switchblade, which made Janus hard.

"You like that my scaley kitten?" Remus smirked through a laugh.
Remus ran the blade very lightly down Janus's thigh, earning a moan and his legs to be spread. "Good boy" Remus said seductively. Small droplets of blood had formed where the blade had been. Remus licked up the blood, to which Janus moaned from the sting of saliva on his wound.
"Are you ready?" Remus said to Janus who seemed very confused.
"No lube? Or prep? Aren't you going to hurt me?" Janus said. "It kinda hurt when you kicked me, so it's like take a penny leave a penny." Remus had replied back. "Except it's take my time leave me with semen" Janus hissed back at Remus. "Precisely my love!" Janus just sighed at Remus' relpy. "Now as I was saying- Are you ready?"

(Eye, eye, Captain! Oh shit-)

Remus said asking for Janus' consent.
"Ready as I'll ever be~" Janus replied.
Remus chuckled, and positioned himself in front of Janus' entrance.
Remus slammed into Janus, earning a pornstar worthy moan, shocking both Remus, and Janus himself. Remus waited a few minutes before-
"M-Move..." Janus moaned out. Remus smirked at this and set a very quick pace, finding Janus' prostate very easily. Sure Janus was gonna hurt in the morning, but the time is now or some shit, I dunno.

After slamming into Janus multiple times he cummed. There was semen on Remus' chest now and after 3 more minutes Remus came inside of Janus.
Remus exited Janus and cleaned both of them up.
"No." Janus said sporadically.
"Huh? No what?" Remus asked quizzically.
"No I don't like you Remus." Janus relpyed, making Remus frown.
"No I don't like you. Because I love you." Janus chuckled at Remus' supposed depression. Remus pulled Janus into a kiss that could've lasted ages.
" I Love You Too Snek. "

YES! FINALLY IT'S DONE! WOO! This took months to build up the courage to do this oh my lord- Sorry if this is not to your liking, it was my first non anxiety ship, smut, thing. I finished this at 3 am...I'm crying- Children don't follow your Mother, she got this shit done in half an hour Oh my sweet baby Jesus- I get a little gold star! YAAAY!
Oof- Ok how many words did I get? 1379 words- HOLY SHIT- OH MY GOD- Oof!
Love y'all my Children Of The Night!
Cheers!

-NC