Anxcite

Type : Smut

Dom/Top : Janus

Sub/Bottom : Virgil

Warnings : Horny Virgil.

Enjoy~ 🌸

Janus's POV -

I just got done working with Thomas to try and teach him self-care, since a certain side had made him seem to forget it. Now yes, it was Patton's fault that he forgot. But it was some elses fault he forgot, since he gave into the ANXIETY of not helping.

I sigh as I walk upstairs to find my little brat listening to MCR on full blast. I stood next to the bed. I tug at his hair making a slight moan escape from his mouth. I made him look at me. "Do you know how bad you've been lately?" I ask letting go of his hair making a small whine come from him.

He face-plants into the mattress, and shakes his head 'No' and his quivers.
I smirk and say "How about I show you~" I whisper into his ear, to which he responds with a whimper.

I grab him and pull him over a desk, and bend him over. "J-Jan- I'm s-sorry!" He says, his voice shaky. "Should've said that before you did it~" I say pulling down his pants to reveal some... sexy... panties. "Who are these for Doll~?" I say grabbing his ass, making him squeak and try to squirm away. "N-No-BODY~" He moans and I grab his jaw and twist his head to kiss him.

I raise my left hand and smack his ass cheek, leaving my hand print on his ass. I hear him gasp at the sudden contact on his bare skin. "Are you lying Virgil?" I saw him shake his head and once again I smacked his ass, leaving a much redder hand print than before. He moaned quietly while biting his lip. "I asked are you lying?" I tug at his hair making him moan again a little louder than before, since he was still biting his lip.

"Y-Yes! S-Sorry J-Janus!" He stutters out. I smacked his ass once more, hearing another gasp, from me hitting his sensitive skin. "What's my name?" I see his legs shake, his legs wanting to cave. "Ma- MASTER!" I rubbed my hand over the print that I left. I could hear him moan ever so slightly. "Do you like that? Do you like when Master spanks you?" I say, my dominant side slipping threw the cracks of my voice. "Y-Yes Master! It feels S-SO GOOD~" I smack his ass before he can finish his sentence. I see him wiggle his ass, wanting me to smack him again.

|Don't take this is as an abusive relationship. Take it as an extremely KINKY relationship. 🌸|

I put my knee up to his groin, making him whimper. I smirk and reply with "No can do Darling~ Not until you learn your lesson~" I say teasingly rubbing my knee up against his weak spot. I saw him try and push up against my knee, to which I smacked his ass again, hearing his pretty little noises escape his mouth. He tried to cover his mouth but I pinned his arms behind his back. I tut him and spanked him. "Aghn~ M-Master~" He says to me weakly.

I could tell his climax was building, so I continued to do the routine. Smacking his ass and rubbing his groin. As soon as I knew he was close I grabbed a much harder material to smack him with. I looked for a brief few seconds for an object on the desk and found what I was looking for.

"Are you ready baby~?" I say clutching the ruler. I watched Logan hit Remus in the face with one of these things so I knew how much they hurt. Well I mean not necessarily for Virgil that is. "F-For Wh-AT-? Nya~!" I hear him shout scream, with drool running down his chin. "Ma-Master! I-I I'm close!" He says with drooling still spilling out of the side of his mouth. I flip him over and smack him one last time before he came all over him panties, cum running down his leg.

I gently kiss him and untie his hands. Bridal style carrying him to the bathroom, cleaning up the mess he made. I sigh and carry him out, sitting on the bed and cuddling till we both fell asleep.

|🌸 I had a little bit of fun writing this! I hope this is kinky enough for you children. Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go and read some other persons smut! 🌸 |

-NC

Words : 777

/ 🌼 Yay I met my word goal of 700! Look at me go! 🌼 /