Chapter 2: Incidents

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

The study session was slow, painfully so. You had all of your work done, at least the work that was due that week and currently were trying to explain to Suna why you weren't interested in hanging out with him after this. Groaning you leaned your head on Osamus shoulder who was about to push you off until you started speaking.

"The answers twelve." He paused trying to process what you said and looked back at his paper.

"What?" While pointing to his mistake you continued.

"The answer to number four is twelve. You added instead of subtracted." He took a second to realise before thanking you and you just let out a satisfied hum, quite honestly you were about to fall asleep.

"Y/n dont fall asleep on him I still need your help!" Suna let out a dramatic whine and you groaned again.

"Rin please for the love of god shut up before I go home." Suna mocked you before going back to his worksheet. The moment you had lifted your head from Osamus shoulder you heard a screech.

"OH I KNEW YOU WERE A WHORE! SO WHAT YOUR LEAVING SUNA FOR ANOTHER GUY? THATS NOT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO IN RELATIONSHIPS AND I BET YOU'VE ALREADY SLEPT WITH HIM!" You whipped your head around at Yua who looked like she was going to cry, the face you gave her only making it worst. You looked absolutely disgusted, and so did everyone else at the table.

"And to top it all off i bet your just using him to get closer to Atsumu! Stop hogging ALL THE BOYS TO YOURSELF YOU WHORE!" You had such a viseral reaction to her words that you had to put a hand over your mouth to keep you from vomiting. Then you had finally gained the courage to tell her off, you usually tried to ignore her but she genuinely needed help.

"First off, who the hell do you think you are coming over here and being loud. Second, I would like you to know Rin and I are cousins, I dont know where you got the idea that we were dating. Third, I'm not cheating on anyone with anyone. And fourth, why the hell would I use him if I could just talk to Atsumu anyways from the start. I would never use anyone and there would be no point. So please, leave me the hell alone." Yua took a minute to understand what you had said before turning around and almost running out. Sadly, you guys were kicked out of the library for, "causing a scene".

Suna had just so happened to finally convince you to hang out with them, and begrudgingly you agreed. Walking there however, was probably the highlight of your day. Atsumu made you laugh alot, he was surprisingly funny, and it was also funny watching Osamu mess with Atsumu. As promised Suna gave you your pocky and monster, to which you shoved the pocky into your bag as a midnight snack, presumably for in the middle of an anime binge session.

After about a 15 minute walk to the nearest park you had already finished your drink, having practically chugged it, shocking the twins. You were not only extremely thirsty but also so tired still. Eventually you got tired of carrying around an empty can and you four went to find a trashcan. You were about to throw it away until Suna had nudged you causing you to look where he was looking.

"Oh.." You blinked at the sight in front of you.

"Isn't that your boyfriend?" That sentence caught the attention of the twins who had looked over, and then back at you who had very obviously slumped.

After looking at you, Suna grabbed the can from your hand before chucking it, full force, at your boyfriend. Yami, who was making out with a girl you had never met before, looked up angrily until he met eyes with your cousin, and apparently hadn't noticed you and was too busy trying to push the girl off of him. He had scrambled to get up and leave but Suna was already over there pushing him back down onto the bench.