Chapter 10: Mine

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

Waking up the next morning with Osamu in your arms, you smiled remembering last nights events. You were now dating him, and you guys told eachother that you loved eachother. You were happy and content. A little bit later Osamu woke up with a smile on his face.

"Good morning love" You smiled at the still half asleep boy.

"Good morning.." He looked like he was about to fall asleep again.

"Wanna go back to sleep?" You really did want to go back to sleep as well.

"Mhm.. yeah" He snuggled into you again and hugged you.

You both fell asleep pretty soon and woke up a couple hours later at around twelve in the afternoon. You guys didnt do much that day, opting to watch movies and cuddle all day.

"Hey, are we gonna tell anyone about us?" You raised a brow at Osamu

"Maybe we should let them figure it out.."

"That would be pretty funny" You both giggled and went back to cuddling.

You guys stayed together until Atsumu called him convincing him to come home and make him dinner. So you spent the rest of the day rotting away in bed watching tv.

The next day you got up and got ready for school. After getting dressed and making sure you looked presentable you waited for the twins to come pick you up. Soon enough there was a knock on your door and you smiled at the twins ready to go. It didnt take you guys long to get to Sunas house. Kita having walked with you guys since he stayed the night at Suna's again.

Everything went fine through the day for the most part, until lunch. You walked into the cafeteria with atsumu to find Yua all over Osamu. He looked highly uncomfortable and she looked like she was trying to get in his pants. Before Atsumu could do anything you stopped him and walked over.

"Hey babe whats up?" You smiled at Osmau ignoring Yuas look of surprise.

"Oh hey, did you eat yet?" He seemed to start ignoring her.

"Uuuh, could you excuse us I was about to ask Osamu something, and stop calling him babe you guys arent dating and its weird." You were sure Yua was delusional. Osamu had promptly stood up hearing that, fearing she'd confess or something and walked over to you.

"I didnt eat yet, I just got here and was waiting for you." Osamu smiled at yoy.

"Oh okay then, lets go eat." Yua looked really mad.

"Wait Osamu I wanted to tell you something!" Yua had stood up almost tripping trying to get in between you and Osamu.

"What?" He looked mad but Yua didn't seem to notice.

"I- I love you will you go out with me?!" You shot a hand up to your mouth to try and stop your laughing but it failed so Osamu put his hand on your mouth.

"What are you laughing at brat, like you could get with him." This caused Osamu to laugh.

"She already did though." Yua looked shocked.

"What?!" She was basically yelling causing you to cover your ears.

"Me and Y/n are dating. I'm surprised it wasnt obvious with the constant touching and pet names." You giggled when Osamu finally dropped his hand and Yua looked so mad.

"Ugh whatever! Stupid whore cant keep it in her pants.. Maybe ill just date your brother instead!"

"Good luck with that, hes gay and has a boyfriend. Although I'm suprised you didnt know. It was a big thing for awhile." Yua looked mortified and you couldnt stop laughing. With a huff she walked out. Atsumu walked up to you guys.

"So.. youre dating?!" Atsumu was to excited.

"Yes!" You smiled at him.

"So howd he do it?!"

"Cuddled up on me while we were watching movies."

"Wow.. so romantic Osamu." Osamu rolled his eyes in response.

"Most romantic way someones asked me out. Before it was just a 'were dating now' and i was like 'okay'." They both looked at you worryingly.

"But its okay! Lets go find Kita and Suna." You took Osamus hand and led him to your table where sure enough the two lovers sat smiling and talking.

"Oh hey guys." Suna finally noticed you guys and then saw you and Osamu holding hands.

"Oh? Since when did that start?"

"Since saturday." You all sat down.

"So y/n the training camp is happening next week are you excited?"

"Honestly yea i get to see Kenma again and meet Kuroo."

"That sounds nice.. But Y/n wont Oikawa be there?" Atsumu seemed worried.

"Probably but if you guys get into a match with them beat 'em for me. Oh and Iwaizumi should be there to keep him in check."

"You dont seem worried."

"I'm kind of not.. I dont see the point in worrying when you guys will be there."

"Thats true.." Osamu put his head on your shoulder and you fed him an onigiri before shoving one in your mouth. Both of you to engrossed in your phone to really care about anything else.

 Both of you to engrossed in your phone to really care about anything else

END CHAPTER TEN