Chapter 14: Mistaken

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

Kenma had seemingly planned to go to the skate park. He had brought his roller skates from home, having never really liked skateboards, and suggested going. You had asked your dad and he said it was fine as long as you texted him when you got there, if you were going to go anywhere else, and when you started your way home.

"Y/n come on!" Kenma was practically dragging you out of the house, Kuroo and Osamu following.

"Im coming!" You had quickly grabbed your bag and skateboard and made it out the house. Kita had taken Suna, Atsumu and Sakusa while Kuroo took you four.

"Y/n sit in the back with me!" Kenma had basically been ragdolling you around.

"Okay jeez! What's so special about the back?"

"Braid my hair! Please." Kenma smiled at you pulling a hair tie off his wrist. Kuroo had thrown a hair brush at you that he kept in the car because Kenma always forgot to brush his hair in the morning.

"If you say so, you know at least one person is going to think you're a girl right." Kenma shrugged.

"I don't really care to be honest."

You and Kenma had caught up on everything you couldn't quite catch up on over text. Osamu and Kuroo were in the front and were pretty quiet. Kenma had seemed to be relaying stories on how he had been confused for a girl alot more recently which made you question why it didn't bother him so much.

"Kenma does it really not bother you that you get confused for a girl." Kenma shrugged again.

"Not really, I mean look at me I'm already basically a twink." You laughed slightly.

"So do you still use he/him pronouns?" Kenma nodded.

"I use whatever pronouns really. I dont mind if someone calls me a guy but I don't try to correct people who think I'm a girl you know." You nodded.

"Remember that one time that guy was hitting on you and Kuroo threw sticks at him." You both laughed at the memory.

"That was funny to be honest."

When you guys had reached the skate park the other four were already waiting for you, well Atsumu was trying to teach Sakusa how to drop in, and you watched as he fell for the umpteenth time. You had waited for Kenma to put his roller skates on before going over to a more secluded area. You and Kenma would take turns, occasionally showing off new tricks you had learned. It was fine until someone had walked up to you.

"Wow, Y/n moving on from Osamu and with a girl?" Somehow, Yua was always everywhere and this time Yami was with her.

"Honestly Yua do you not have anything better to do than stalk me?" Yua huffed and Yami laughed.

"Y/n who is this exactly I didn't know you had girl friends." Kenma looked at you.

"She doesn't." Yua had been taken back by Kenmas comment. He had very baggy clothing on so it was hard to tell, plus his hair was braided but his voice somewhat gave it away.

"OH MY GOD EW!" Her screeching had earned the attention of Suna who had quickly walked over.

"What the hell are you two doing here, or at the very least talking to Y/n." Suna looked pissed.

"I can't talk to my ex-girlfriend?" You raised a brow.

"No? Why would you want to talk to me and Yua, I don't think you want it to get out at school that you're homophobic, itd be a shame." Yua looked pissed but Kenma simply rolled away and you dropped in leaving Suna to yell profanities at the two.

Suna had gotten you guys kicked out by security. You weren't sure what words were exchanged but you had seen him flailing his arms around. You guys had decided to go to a mall instead. The night was fun and you were so happy to be with your friends. You really did truly care about them.

At the mall you had blown money on unnecessary things again but you thought it was worth it. Honestly you were content with your life right now, promises of it getting better and you couldn't wait. When you all had gotten home you and Osamu had gotten changed in your room.

"You know I love you right?" You raised a brow at Osamu.

"Yeah why?" Osamu had taken a few steps towards you to grab your hands.

"Can I ask you something?" You were starting to get worried.

"Yeah.." Osamu took a breath before continuing.

"Promise me you won't leave me. And I mean forever. Promise me we'll get married and have a family. I just, I'm so in love with you and I know this seems like it's coming out of nowhere but I just-" You had shut him up with a kiss.

"I promise Osamu. Really I do, I love you alot too." Osamu smiled at you and you both returned to the group.

The rest of the night you guys watched movies and enjoyed eachothers company. It was great, and you loved them, one in a different way then the others. You couldn't wait to see what your future had in store for you.

 You couldn't wait to see what your future had in store for you

END CHAPTER FOURTEEN