Chapter 13: The Truth

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

You and Osamu had woken up to your parents fighting. It was alot of screaming and you had heard something get thrown, presumably by your mother who was known to get slightly violent. Osamu was very worried, you were in his arms with silent tears rolling down your face. Not from the fight itself but from what you heard.

"I WANT A DIVORCE"

"IF YOU DO THAT THEN I WONT HESITATE TO TELL Y/N IM NOT HER REAL MOM!"

What? What did she mean she wasn't your real mom? Had your dad been lying to you? You couldn't understand it, you were to busy trying to think, rack your brain and convince yourself she was lying. She was alot of things, but not a liar. You heard the door slam open and close assuming it was your mother leaving, and Osamu had gone to the corner store to get you some snacks per your request. You heard a knock at the door and assumed it was Osamu but it wasnt, it was your mother.

"Honey I have to tell you something.. Wait why are you crying?"

"Bad morning." You weren't exactly lying.

"Oh youll get over it.. Anyways.. Y/n, honey, your father he's.. He plans on leaving us.. He wants a divorce and I need you to convince him to stay.. I love him and I need him."

"No." Your moms eyes widened.

"Excuse me?" You swallowed, standing up to your mom wasn't something you really did but lately, you didn't seem to care.

"I said no. I heard everything this morning and dont act like you have the high ground. Youve been cheating on him and using him for his money so dont bring me into this-" You were cut off by your mom slapping you.

"YOU DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE BRAT! WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO ME AND HOW DARE?! YOU KNOW WHAT IM GLAD YOUR REAL MOTHER DIED PUTTING YOU INTO THE WORLD I HOPE YOUR DAD LEAVES YOU TO!" Your mom abruptly left the room and you were left there, crying.

————–—————
GROUP CHAT
the eight hoes!

Y/n:
lmao isnt it funny when someone
drops a truth bomb on you, tries to guilt trip
you and then slaps you

Atsumu:
WHAT
did osamu do something
ill kill him

Kuroo:
siblings are so weird

Sakusa:
they fight 24/7 and then make up 5 minutes later.

Suna:
y/n what happend?
because Aiko came over here and
is talking to my parents

Y/n:
turns out chiyo isnt my real mom and
my actual mom died giving birth to me.
and my dad is divorcing her.
and she hit me and now im alone
because i sent osamu to go get candy
cuz i wanted sour patch kids..

Kenma:
this bitch what 😀

Osamu:
im at the door please for
the love of god open it.
im gonna beat her ass,
your mom wont let me in.

Y/n:
one second

Suna:
im coming over
id like to deck her ass
please and thank you
my mom aint raise a bitch