Why you always lying~?

Marinette soon gets back from patrol and responds saying that she would like to go to school in Gotham and would like to stay anonymous when they e-mail Mrs. Buesteir about the trip. "OMG! Tikki I can't beleive I won!" Marinette gushed to Tikki. "Me either Marinette! I'm really happy for you! Who knows, maybe you'll even find someone over there in Gotham." Tikki says while smirking at Marinette. "W-who knows? Maybe I will maybe I won't." Marinette stutters, avoiding the question. *Time skip his name is Ben* "Hello class. Thank you for being here a little bit early. I have a big announcement to make." Mrs. Bustier said as she walked into the classroom. "We don't know who but a student in our class won us a trip to Gotham for a month!" As soon as Mrs. Bustier said that the class swarms Lila asking if she was the one who entered the contest. "Of course I did. Why wouldn't I try to see my family again?" Lila responds. "Wait, you have family in Gotham?" Alya asks Lila confused. "Not blood family but they took me in when my mom was working late and wouldn't be home for a little while." Lila responds. "Who are they Lila?" Kim asks curious as to who took care of her. "Why no one other than the Wayne's of course." Lila tells the class. "The Wayne's took care of you?!" Adrien asks shocked. "Of course they did!" Lila responds. "Class may I have your attention please?" Mrs. Bustier asks. The class then goes back to their seats and turn to look at her. "Thank you for your attention. You all are aloud to go and pack your bags for a month because we leave tomorrow." Mrs. Bustier says as she dismisses some of the students.

Thanks for reading you guys hope you enjoyed it!