Almost at Gotham!

"Should I pack everything or just a little bit?" Marinette asks her parents. "Take what you know you'll need but if you forget something you can always ask us to send it to you." Sabine responds as she hugs her daughter. "We will always be here for you no matter what honey." Tom says as he engulfs his daughter and wife in a hug. "I know, it's just I don't think I'm ready to leave you guys yet." Marinette admits. "We're not ready for you to leave yet either. But we have to embrace it and you can always call." Tom says. "You can visit anytime you want to dear, ok?" Sabine says, not ready for her only child to leave. *In Marinette's room* "I'm so proud of you Marinette. It's not everyday that you leave home." Tikki says as Marinette is going in and out of the closet getting all the clothes that she wants to take with her. "I know, I'm just super nervous Tikki. I mean, I've never been so far away from home." Marinette says as she starts getting her pillows and blankets off her bed. "You can do it Marinette! You've fought super villains by yourself before." Tikki says trying to give Marinette more confidence. "Thanks Tikki, but it's difficult, and the fact that the first month I spend there is going to be with the rest of the class." Marinette says. "Despite the rumors they spread about you I know you can power through it! You have me, your parents, and Jagged and Penny." Tikki says giving Marinette the final boost of confidence she needed to finally stop being scared of being herself and let her Ladybug shine through. "You're right Tikki, no matter what happens I will always have you guys to help me." Marinette says as she realizes that she's not as alone as she thought. "Do you have the miracle box in a secure place in your bag Marinette?" Tikki asks making sure that her friends are safe. "It is Tikki you don't need to worry. Ok?" Marinette says reassuring Tikki. "Alright Marinette, I trust you." Tikki says as she curls up on Marinette's pillow. "Goodnight Tikki." "Goodnight Marinette."

Thanks for reading! The next part should be out later tonight!