On the Plane!

As Marinette rejoined the class Alya walked up to her and said "Why did you steal Lila's first class ticket huh!?" "What do you mean? I only have mine." Marinette responds, genuinely confused. "Don't play dumb you stole Lila's first class ticket that she got from the Waynes!" Alya shouts as she starts trying to take Marinette's ticket. "If you stop trying to take my ticket I'll show you it's mine." Matinette says as Alya finally stops trying to take her ticket and reveals it to say:
FIRST CLASS TICKET
SEAT 20A
MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG

"See? It is my ticket." Marinette says as she puts her ticket in her purse with Tikki. "How fid you get a first class ticket though?!" Alya asks. "I get motion sickness very easily on planes and my parents told Mrs. Bustier and she got me a first class ticket even though I didn't ask her to." Marinette responds, the lie rolling off of her tongue like it was the only thing keeping her identity as Ladybug a secret. After that Alya left her alone. "First class for flight 53 to Gotham please board now." The announcer says. Marinette and Chloe walk up and Chloe says "It's okay if you're honest with me, I don't believe that lier." "You don't?" Marinette asks her confused. "Not a bit. Where are you sitting? I'm in seat 20B." Chloe responds trying to make up for what she did to Marinette in the past. "Seat 20A." Marinette responds glad that there's another person who is not a blind sheep. "I just wanted to apologize for everything I've ever done. You never deserved any of it. I was just so mad that you were so nice, had lots of friends and had a loving family who was there for you no matter what." Chloe admits as she sits down. "It's okay Chloe. Do you want to be friends?" Marinette asks, as she forgave Chloe years ago. "I would love too! What should I call you?" Chloe says as she finally has a friend that is going yo be there unconditionally and doesn't believe Lila's lies. "You can call me Mari if you want." Marinette says using the nickname that Nino used to call her when they were kids. "I like that. You can call me Chlo if you want to." Chloe says, scared that she might lose her new friend already. "That's really nice, and just a quick question." Marinette responds to Chloe showing her love for the nickname that she's letting her use. "What's your question Mari?" Chloe asks wondering what she could ask. "How would you like to be Queen Bee and keep your miraculous forever?"

Sorry bout the cliffhanger! I just need time to think about what Chloe should say.