You Have Arrived!

"W-what do you mean?" Chloe asks Marinette. "Would you like to be Queen Bee and fight alongside me?" "Of course. Wait, what do you mean alongside you?" Chloe asks, just realizing what Marinette said. "I'm Ladybug and I want to know if you would like to fight alongside me." Marinette says not caring if her identity is revealed. "Of course! Why wouldn't I?" Chloe says. "Attention all passengers we are about to land. If you would please fasten your seatbelt." The pilot says. "Guess we better fasten our seatbelts." Marinette says. "Yeah." Chloe responds. *After the plane landed* "Where were you at Marinette?" Kim asks confused why he didn't see her on the plane. "She was with me! Her new bestie!" Chloe says as she walks up to Marinette and puts her arm around Marinette's shoulder. "Y-you guys are actually friends?!" Alya asks super shocked. "Of course we are, aren't we Mari?" "We sure are Chlo." "Thank you for taking care of her Chloe. She gets motion sick easily on planes so thank you for making sure she was alright." Mrs. Bustier says as she gives the two girls a wink. As everyone starts walking towards the baggage claim Chloe asks "What does she mean?" "She doesn't believe Lila either and she said that if anyone asks then I get motion sick easily on planes." Marinette explains. "That makes sense."  "Let's go grab our bags." Marinette says as she's reading to get to the hotel and go to sleep. "Yeah, let's go."  *Marinette and Chloe decide to grab a taxi and ride to the hotel together* "Hey Mari?" "Yeah Chlo?" "Could we come up with some nicknames that are like our super selves?" Chloe asks not wanting to constantly use nicknames that other people came up with for them. "That's actually a good idea, I'm gonna call you queenie." "I like that. I'm going to call you bugette." "I like that." You do?" Of course I do." Marinette says. "We're here quennie." Marinette says as they stop outside the hotel. *Once inside the hotel* "Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Chloe Burgoues from Francas Dupont High." Marinette says to the lady at the front desk. "Ah. The new transfer student and if you choose to Ms. Burgoues you could transfer as well." The lady said. "I could?" Chloe  asks. "Why of course all you would have to do was ask your parent or guardian and if they say yes then all I would have to do would be let the school k ow that you are starting at the same time as Ms. Dupain-Cheng." She said. "Not to be rude but what's your name?" Marinette asks. "Lucy." "Nice to meet you Lucy." Marinette says as Chloe is on the phone with her dad. "He said it was okay with him as long as I come back and visit every few days." Chloe says. "Alright your room is Suite 1 on the 12th floor." Lucy says as she hands the girls their key. "Just one last question." Marinette says. "Yes dear?" Lucy responds. "Where is the rest of our class located?" Marinette asks, wondering how close to her old friends she'll have to be. "They are on the 11th floor and below your room is a storage closet so you don't have to worry about waking anyone up in the middle of the night or when you wake up early." Lucy says. "Thank you."  "Thanks." Marinette and Chloe respond simultaneously. "No problem girls." Lucy responds as they start walking towards the elevator. "Here's our floor quennie." "Alright. Let's go find our room bugette." Chloe responds as they step out if the elevator. They walk to the end of the hall and open the door to their room and are surprised by what they see.

Sorry about this cliffhanger! But I reached over 600 words it's 10:48 when I finished this and my device is about to die. Thanks for reading. Love you all! (No homo) Bye!