We meet again!

The next morning Marinette wakes up at 9:00. 'Alright. Looks like I have about 30 minutes to get ready.' Marinette thought. She got dressed wearing a black and red hoodie, red leggings, and a pair of black knee high boots. She walks into the bathroom and brushes her hair and teeth. '10 minutes. I have 20 more minutes before we need to be in the lobby. I'll go see if Chloe's up yet.' "Hey Chloe you awake?" Marinette says knocking on her door. "Yeah. I just have to go brush my hair and teeth." Chloe responds as she opens the door. "Alright go finish getting ready." Marinette says as she sits down in the little living room. About 5 minutes later Chloe walks out of the bathroom. She's wearing a black and yellow hoodie, black leggings with a yellow skirt over top and boots that end at her ankle. "Don't you look nice." Marinette says. "Thanks. You do too." Chloe responds. "Let's go to the lobby." Marinette says. On their way out they run into Kagami and Luka. "Hey guys!" Luka says waving. "Hey Luka! Hi Kagami!" Marinette says to them as they continue walking to the elevator. Once they get in the elevator they press the lobby button and they stop at the 11th floor, the floor the rest of their class is on. In steps Nino, Kim, Max, Rose and Juleka. "We wanted to ask if you could ever forgive us. We were threatened by Lila that she would kill our families and out us if we didn't act like we believe her." Rose said hoping that Marinette would but knowing she might not. "Of course. It's just like with how the guys were threatened. I can forgive you." Marinette says as they neared the lobby. "Thank you!" Rose says, excited that she was forgiven. "Thank you Marinette. Sorry I didn't come to you about it Luka." Juleka says as she also apologizes to her brother Luka for not coming to him about what Lila said. "It's no problem Jules." Luka says as he gives her a hug. "We also wanted to tell you guys that the two of us are lesbian and are dating." Rose tells the group. "We accept you both!" The group says at the same time. The doors then opened at the lobby floor.

20 minutes later

"Alright class, now that everyone is here let's head to Wayne Enterprise." Mrs. Bustier says as she leads them out the door and to the left. They walked for two blocks then arrived at Wayne Enterprise. "Alright. I expect you all to be on your best behavior." Mrs. Bustier says as their tour guide comes out of the building. And their tour guide is none other than

DAMIAN WAYNE! The same person that helped the HS (hero squad) find their way back to the hotel. "I see we meet again Marinette." Damien says as he looks through the group and looks eyes with her. "No fair! Marinette's stealing my boyfriend!" Lila shouts as she has crocodile tear streaming down her face. "I'm sorry to hurt you but I am in no relationship at the moment." Damien says as he spots Lila and his family, who are watching through the camera on his outfit, take notes on what she looks like.

Hi you guys! I'm not dead! I think I have writer's block. I have a new story I want to post but I can't think of a title. I am going to try and post more consistently but I think I'm going to finish this story here soon. Sorry to all of you who were hoping for a long story. I may start a book where I put all the fanart and stuff like that I have saved on my device. I am also thinking of doing a book where I write a bit about myself. Thank you for all the love and support! Your author who has finally found a person who started using the correct pronouns and name! Klancechild15