Chapter 7

~Marinette~
After last night, Adrien talked about his relationship with Lila. I opened up about my previous relationship which was with Luka.
Letting our feelings out was interesting, especially since we didn't know each other well. But talking to him felt calming and it wasn't awkward really.

  The next morning

  Adrien and I quickly finished our breakfast. Our plane was going to leave in one hour and we woke up late. Mr. Agreste   and Ms. Dupain Cheng your luggage is in the car and your driver is waiting for you. "Thank you" I said stuffing food in my mouth while Adrien nodded.

We got in the car. It was four in the morning and I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ll<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"Marinette wake up." I slowly opened my eyes to find emerald eyes looking down to mine.
He chuckled " we're at the airport" he said.

  As we got out of the car we rushed to get our tickets and go through all the airport stuff.

We finally got to our gate.

"Good morning to all passengers. This is an announcement for all passengers travelling on the 5:42 flight to Bahamas. This flight is delayed by two hours because of bad weather." Everyone grunted.

   "I could have gotten more sleep." I said stretching my arms and yawning. 

 " we could have." Adrien said looking at me and smiled 

"OMG IS THAT ADRIEN AGRESTE." A squeaky voice came from behind us, and everyone looked at us. 

"Omg it is!"

  "He is so cute"                                                                                                                      

"Who's that girl next to him, she's adorable."                                                                       

"He has a girlfriend already."                                                                                                  

"Lila was a bitch anyways, I'm glad they broke up."                                                             

 "I think I'm gonna faint."

   That's when the I heard cameras click

  " I thought I dressed pretty undercover." he said under his breath. I giggled.

I mean who wouldn't recognize Adrien Agreste with his blonde hair and one of the only guys wearing sunglasses inside the airport when the sun isn't even out He also had a lot of bodyguards around him. Adrien was like one of the top models in the world. 

  "If the private jets were working, we wouldn't be going through this." he said and chuckled. 

   Many people started running up to us and 6 of Adrien's bodyguards stood in a circle around us.  

   "Adrien is that your new girlfriend!" A girl said trying to put her head through the bodyguards. 

   After a hour and thirty minutes of people coming up to us. News was already out.'

   "Adrien Agreste spotted at Charles de Gaulle Airport with a girl after 3 or 4 year break up with model Lila Rossi could this be his new girlfriend?"

   " Adrien Agreste getting cozy with mysterious girl." Pictures below

"Adrien Agreste New Girlfriend??"

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm Melissia and here is the boarding announcement for flight number 256 with service to Bahamas. Today we have a large number of passengers traveling with us today, so please listen carefully for when your social standing is said, We would like to invite all First Class Members and our Gold members begin boarding at this time." 

Adrien and I began to go on line and we got on the plane, and sat in first class.

  After a few minutes of everyone boarding. 

"I guess that is what you got to deal with if you're gonna get married to me princess." He said pushing his golden locks out of his face.

  I blushed at the name "I guess I have to." I giggled.

  As we took off I laid my head on Adrien's shoulder.

   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ll<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 Since the flight to the Bahamas was around fourteen hours we switched planes

      I looked out the window, the pilot told us to fasten our seatbelts. 

"It's so pretty." I said making Adrien look out the window as well. 

"It really is. He replied