Chapter 1

~ Adrien  ~

     Everything was perfect. I had the woman of my dreams. I was becoming CEO of my fathers company. Everything was stabled. I was happy.

 Her olive green eyes shinned in the sunlight, while chestnut brown hair blew through the wind. She was perfect, Lila Rossi. Soon to be Lila Agreste. It had a nice ring to it. I was planning to propose next week. We have been dating for three in a half years now. So I think it's time to take it to the next step. 

  "Hey Adrien" she said turning her head towards me. "You know I love you right." I smiled, "Yes and I love you and nothing will change that." Our faces were inches away, I cupped her face, and we kissed. I loved kissing Lila it was like I knew she would do nothing to hurt me.

  "You're so beautiful." I saw her blush. As we finished out picnic I grabbed her hand and we made it back to my house. "Welcome back you two love birds." Plagg said. 

  Plagg was very tall he had black hair and green eyes and brown skin, his eyes reminded me of a cat sometimes. Thats when I heard a knock at the the door and then it opened.

   "Adrien your father would like to have dinner with you in an hour." Natalie said and then walked away. My father would like to have dinner with me. Thats a first. I mean since my mother disappeared, father slowly distanced hisself away from me. Everyday our conversations would get shorter, and slowly turn into Good morning, Goodnight. In matter of a fact sometimes I don't even see him so I say nothing and he would do the same. I was always alone in my life and I always had trust issues afraid that if I met someone they would walk out and disappear just like my mother did. 

   ~Marinette~

  Day 112 (3 months), He hasn't called me back he hasn't returned my text messages . He walked out without saying bye, and then he just disappeared. All he left was a note saying "Don't look for me."

 Everything in my life was broken! My heart my family. Everything. Ever since my papa died. Everything changed. My entire life. Maman struggled she tried to make a living she fed us, she worked non-stop, and its affecting her to this day, she's sick very sick!

  Then with Luka he just walked out like I didn't mean shit to him. He knows how much I've been through and what I'm still going through!

  The only reason why I hang on to Luka is because. He understood me, he made promises, he made me feel like me, he made me feel alive again. Then that night that he left, broke me day by day. 

He promised me he would never leave my side! *Broken* 

He promised me that he would fight for me! *Broken*  

He promised me that he would make me feel...like me... *BROKEN*

I can go on and on. But the pain I feel is eating me very slowly but surely.

Why can't I be happy, what did I do to deserve so much pain! I cried every night. 

But there were always two people who I trusted dearly. Tikki and Alya were always by my side and have always.

                       ______________________________

A/N: Maybe I made this chapter a little too sad...  :P

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed it!!!!