Chapter 8

A/N 800 reads ty <3

~Adrien~

   It's been a month since Marinette and I have been at the Bahamas.  Nothing big has happened. I haven't heard from Lila and Marinette and I have gotten a lot closer."

  "Adrien, I need to get more food from the grocery store, we are running out." Marinette said while sitting down on the couch next to me. Marinette and I would watch movies eat and occasionally go for a walk on the beach. I had photoshoots and she actually designed a few clothes.

    We stayed at one of my fathers houses in the Bahamas. 

   "Shall we princess." I said while I reached my hand out to her and she grabbed it. "we shall" and giggled

I was slowly recovering from my relationship with Lila. Marinette was a huge help on helping me out. It gotten so bad that we binged ice cream for two days in a row.
The Bahamas is very peaceful. The people here are very kind.
Marinette grabbed her purse and I followed her out the car door. I opened the door for her.
"Thank you"

"Anything for a beautiful Princess." I said while closing her door and winking at her.

I opened my door and we headed to the supermarket.

We sat in silence for a few
"You know Adrien....I thought we wouldn't really get along well." She started

"Why would you think that." I chuckled making a right turn with the car.

"We were in totally different worlds you know." She said and looked up.

Marinette was struggling a lot. She lost her father and her mother was sick, she didn't have enough money to get into college.
Imagine being in the situation, it really must be hard. I stared at her. Forgetting what I was doing.

Her bluebell eyes, the way her Raven hair fell down her face and her freckles. She was like a goddess.
"ADRIEN!!!" I stoped staring to see I was about to swerve into the opposite side of the road.

"OH SHIT... OH SHITTT." I quickly swerved back into the correct lane.

"You idiot!" She said

"I'm sorry!" I replied shaking my head

"What was even distracting you... It must have been worth it if we almost died."

Marinette was mad at me, we sat in complete silence until we got to the supermarket. Marinette got out of the car and headed toward the door and grabbed a shopping cart.

I quickly ran behind her. "So what are we getting." I whispered in her ear.
"Food." She replied and walked faster. She stopped in a isle getting some flour.

As we finished our little grocery shopping. I had a incoming call.

"Hey Dude!" I smiled. "Hey Nino, its been a minute." I replied " it definitely has!" He said laughing
"I heard you were in the Bahamas, and coincidently I'm there too, I wanted to know if I can chill out there and introduce you to my girl."
My eyes widen "Girl!" Nino and I started squealing and Marinette made a weird face at me and rolled her eyes
" Well its not official but i think shes diggin me."
"Of course ill send you the address man, I'm going to call you later though alright." " see you man" he hung up.

I looked a Marinette and she crossed her arms. "I know you didn't think I was going to put all these groceries in the car." She said tapping her foot.

"of course Princess I was going to help." I smiled and she put things in the trunk and I helped. As we finished up she was about to walk to the door. I grabbed her hand softly .
"Marinette...look I know you're mad at me for almost killing us. I understand why you are mad. It won't happen again. I will look at the road and..."

"It's okay, I guess I was a little shook when then all happened ." She said. I hugged her.

"Adrien Agreste! Hi I'm from Tea Spilled For You." and everyone wants to know if you are dating this beauty." I brought Marinette's face closer to my chest.

I guess its no hiding it anymore.Father didnt want us to announce our engagement yet. "Yes this is my girlfriend." I smiled I said, and opened the car door for Marinette and led her in.

"Really how long have you been dating after all a few months ago news broke out that you and Lila broken up."

"I rather not answer any question with her name in it." I said and closed my door to my car and locked the door and sighed. I started the engine and left.