Chapter 3

A few months later

-Marinette-

  "Girl you're getting engaged today! That has to be the happiest thing ever!" She said fixing my hair. 

"It's not happy when its with a guy you have never met!" I said sighing. Today the day I come face to face with the person I'm spending the rest of my life with.

  "Yeah Alya, what happens if the guy Mari marries is in his seventies! You never know." Tikki said while finding a dress for me to wear.

   "I mean I doubt the guy is that old..." Alya said a little unsurely. 

  "thanks guys you're really making this process amazing!" I said, hearing my sarcasm.

 "sorry..." they said laughing a bit also making me laugh. 

  After they finished, I looked in the mirror, and let me tell you, I don't remember the last time I looked like this. My dark blue hair was in a bun, I didn't have a lot of makeup on just mascara and lip gloss. Tikki gave me a black tight dress that showed all my curves, with it flowing down in the back. 

 "Don't you look sexy." Alya said. Then I laughed. "thanks girls!" I said pulling them into a hug.

   Don't get me wrong, I looked amazing, but I'm only doing this for my mama.

  "Girl you better tell us all the details, when you get back.

  "Marinette! We must hurry the limo is outside."  My Mamn said

  __________________________________________________

-Adrien-

    Since my breakup with Lila, I had to keep out if the public, for a few months. Father did not want the public to know that I had arranged marriage, and if I broke up with Lila and was seen with a new girl the next day, it would be hectic. But today is the day where, I meet this girl, announce my engagement. It's been few months, since the breakup, Since I've talk to her. I missed her. 

   As everyone arrived, I was guessing she was here by now. Nino nudged me in the arm. "Dude you good, you've been staring outta space for the longest." 

   I quickly snapped out of my trance. "Yeah, I guess, come on,  My Father is probably wondering where I am. As I made it to my father, "Adrikins!!!!.. I heard a voice. "Chloe..." I said.

  "Adrikinsss! why didn't you tell me you and that Lie-la broke up!" She said hugging me. "Chloe I don't want to talk about this, then I walked away. "Adrien where were you! Everyones expecting you. "Sorry father." 

   He nodded. A lady with blue hair and greyish eyes. Came up towards my dad. "Sabine! come!" he said. "Hello Gabriel." she smiled. "Adrien this is Mrs.Cheng, your finances mother." 

   I quickly put a smile on. "Hi, Mrs.Cheng! lovely to meet you." She smiled. "It's lovely to meet you too!" "Marinette is coming she went to get something to drink." "Ok" Father said. Thats when a woman walked over to us. Her hair was blue and she had bluebell eyes. She looked like a goddess.  "Marinette come please." her mother said. That was my fiancé that goddess. 

  "Marinette,  this is Gabriel! and this. is Adrien, your finance"

 -Marinette-

    I WAS FREAKING OUT GABRIEL FREAKING AGRESTE! Then you have the sexy god next to him that was my fiancé. I WAS GOING to MARRY A FUCKING GOD.

  But I kept my cool. I shook their hands. I smiled. Then my eyes fell to Adrien. Why don't you too get to know each other, and we will call you when we announce the engagement." His father said 

 "ok" we said at the same time.

  As we walked, it was silence. "Marinette right." he said "yeah." I replied. 

 "Nice name for a beautiful girl." He said and I blushed. We walked to the balcony. 

   I looked up and closed my eyes. We talked for a little. 

  We were laughing then a girl interrupted us."Mr. Agreste, and Ms. Dupian Cheng, Mr. Gabriel wants to see you two. 

   We walked to were my mother was. Then Adrien then took my hand and slipped on a ring. "It was beautiful. "heh I guess. your my. fiancé now."  he laughed nervously.

 "I guess I am." I laughed nervously

    ____________________________

A/N: Nothing Big in this Chapter...