Chapter 5

The update you have all been waiting for! I'm doing my best to make the chapters longer as I go!

~Marinette~
"Miss.Marinette, please I will take your bags for you." Some guy said as he took my bags. I guess he was the butler. "Oh thank you very much." I said and walked toward the big mansion. 

It was huge way bigger than the bakery. As the one of workers opened the door. I was welcomed by two people eating each other's faces. I stopped right in my tracks. I was a bit disgusted cause it was right by the door and anyone could walk through at anytime. " oh ...." Adrien pulled away from.... a girl with brown hair and looked at me. She looked at me like she wanted to kill me. It gave me chills. I smiled at them and continued walking while looking around the house...or mansion. "It's so pretty" I said quietly. 

Was I bothered that Adrien was sucking another female face. No not really. I mean like that was his girlfriend and I really can't say much. Cause that's his business and he loved her I'm one hundred percent sure. What were the chances that we would have actually fell in love. I chuckled at my thought.

  I really only accepted this marriage offer for my mothers sake, I just wanted her to get better.

I looked back and walked to the kitchen. I looked around. I opened the fridge and saw so much food, I practically was drooling. Ever since  my Papa passed, food was my best friend. 

I was interrupted with a clearing of a throat. I jumped a closed the fridge immediately.

He laughed , "my father wants us to meet him at his house, I will be waiting in the car for you." He said and smiled.

I nodded, and grabbed my purse and headed over to the Adrien's car. 

The ride was silent, I just looked out the window.

         Adrien POV

The gates opened and I parked in the long driveway. I opened the door for Marinette and we walked inside. 

  "Adrien, Marinette it lovely too see you again." Nathalie says as she welcomes us. 

"Your father wants to speak to Adrien for a few minutes alone in his office." she says and leads Marinette to the living room.

  I walked toward his office and he was pinching the bridge of his nose. "Adrien please sit down." he calmly while I sit down in the chair across from him. 

   I can tell I was about to get my ears blown off. 

 "Did I not tell you to end it with THAT GIRL." he  says slamming his fist on the desk. I fix my posture. "Father-"

  "No I made myself clear Adrien, I do not want to see Lila Rossi near you....." he paused 

He turns his computer to me and its a video of Lila and I. He presses play. "Lila...it was my fathers decision. I-I- don't love her, my heart is your it belongs to you. I love you pumpkin." he pauses it. Then he intertwines his fingers together and softly places them on the desk.

  "I have cameras every where Adrien, and you going out of your way telling her that you are in a arranged marriage is not going to make this any better, all she has to do is tell the anyone that you and Marinette are not in a real relationship AND MY MONEY IS DOWN THE DRAIN.. Do you understand that."

    " Yes father, but-"

He quickly cuts me off. "There is NO BUTS Adrien." If I see Lila near you again, you will regret it. You are going to end it with Lila today end of discussion"

   I felt like I was going to explode into a million pieces He presses a button. "You can bring Ms. Dupain Cheng now." 

  I wanted to run but who knows what he would do. 

   The door opens and Marinette walks in. This was her fault. It really wasn't  I don't wanna loose my pumpkin because of her. I ran my hands through my hair multiple times. I just wanted to leave. 

  "Ms. Dupain Cheng please sit." she looked nervous and was fidgeting with her hands.

"How are you today Ms. Dupain Cheng." my father asked

  Marinette POV

"How are you today Ms. Dupain Cheng." Gabriel asked. 

 "I'm doing fine." I replied I quickly saw Adrien looking at my fingers and I was fidgeting with them. I quickly stopped and he looked away slowly like he was angry. 

  He was slumped in his chair, and ran his hands through his hair. It was actually kind of hot. Anyways. After a few minutes of talking. Gabriel said we will be leaving Paris for two months so we could spend time with each other, I knew there was another reason why he wanted us to leave but I didn't mind. I guess getting out of Paris would be a nice breather after everything that has been happening, I was ecstatic, I didn't show it but I couldn't wait.  

Adrien on the other hand looked pissed. "I'll be in the car Marinette." he said and left. 

  A/N: What will happen next? Did you enjoy the chapter? :)