0.25

Turn on light mode for the best experience

You walked down the long corridor. Your hands held close into your own body. Trembling as the darkness dres closer. The hallway darkening as the lights on the ceiling flickered out. You eyes adjusted.
So anxious, your thoughts

Your eyes darted from left to right, and your small frame was pressed close against the wall. It was cold, and smooth. You looked behind you. The light seemed so far away, yet you'd only been walking for a few minutes. Yet it felt like it's been months. It has been months, as the sinking reality of how long you've been gone set in. Tears welled at your caramel eyes.

You missed Keigo. You missed Mirai. You missed Izuku. You missed Mirio.

You missed Oboro

You wiped your tears.

Swaying as you walked. Hunching over as your stomach sank. Where was Oboro. Was he okay. Was he still there, was he still looking for you.

Did he still love you?..

As memories set in. Tears poured down your face. His smile. How he would rub his stubble against you to make you smile. How he would smile down at you. How he would rub your head, how he would praise you. You weren't alone anymore when he was there. Your father. You imagined how tight he would hug you when you found him again. When he found you again.

How his clouds would turn bright blue again. You could almost imagine what he would say.

"I missed you so much."

"I love you so much."

"I'll never let anyone hurt you."

"You're so strong."

"I'm so proud of you.."

Thoughts of Oboro filled your mind in the dark. If he was here, if wouldn't be quite as dark as it was now. You looked from the floor. A man hole was right above your head from what your could tell. You knew those things could open. But the distance was so large. How could you reach all the way up there. After all, you had one working wing. And you didn't even know how to fly if you had two, you looked back at your working wing.

But as you reached out to your working wing, you noticed a metal handles sticking out the wall. It was a ladder.

You looked up at the man hole once again. You gripped onto the handles. Pulling your self up to the man hole, you were so close to freedom. As your hand reached up to push the man hole aside, the metal bar your foot was resting on bending. It was thinner than the rest of the bars, and as the slightest of light started to peak through , the bar snapped in half. You tried to lift your leg up and your skin was caught on the sharp side of the metal bar,

You gurgled in agony. Winding down at your impaled leg. Your eyes welling up with tears once again. But you reached up and continued to pushed the man hole to the side, it was so heavy, and you were in so much pain you pushed air through your teeth. Your nose crinkling as your ankle throbbed and heated up, the throbbing seemed to happen all over your body. Yet you pushed through. The man hole pushed to the side enough for you to fit through. You looked down at your impaled ankle.

Lowering your self to get it unstuck. Your teeth barring into your tongue as the metal slid out of your skin. Your muffled and cracking screams as you quickly pulled your leg away, now free from the bar, but not from the heat bubbling inside of it. Your cheeks puffed. Hot tears running down your face as you looked up. Your eyebrows furrowing. The first time you had actually shown visual determination.

You lifted yourself up. Your face red. Your hands grasped at the outside, your feet let go your the ladder. And you dangled far above the concrete floor. The prison only one fall away. You pulled your arms up. Slipping one out, yet your head wasn't above water yet. You head wasn't in the light.

Both your arms where stiff outside the man hole. Bystanders and cars stopping on the road as you struggled to emerge from the underground. You're head rising out.

You ignored the comments

You ignored the comments. You could barely hear them. But the eyes prying into you only motivated you more to push past their expectations. You rolled out from the under ground. Your clothes were dirty from both the ladder and the rim of the man hole. You were sweating as your stood upwards. Your head low and your eyes looking upwards.

Your caramel hair covered your eyes. You stood still in the middle on the road for some time. Before walking slowly to the side walk. You ignored the stares. And as people spread out as to not be touched by you. You saw the way.

Everything was irrelevant. You had to find him. He had to find you.

You have to find each other.

Once the city became more crowded, less and less people swerved out of the way. But you still proceeded to push through the crowd of people. Unaware of where you were going and what would help you there. You blocked out the sound of chatter. You were scared. You were terrified. But you would be damned if you'd let your fear stop you from finding your family. Your father.

You shuddered when a large yet soft hand suddenly grabbed your upper arm. You struggled a bit before you looked up through your hair. A boy wearing a black turtleneck and white and red hair with a prominent reddish scar on his eye. He had different colored eyes that looked down at you with a strange sense of recognition. It was the boy from that sinking dream you had when with Keigo. Even though the light had changed his colors you could tell it was him. But you were still cowering below him.

Lip slightly trembling as you realized you wouldn't be able to escape his grip despite your biggest efforts. You both stood there for a second looking at each other. Fear only prominent in your eyes. He knew a lot about you. From Mirio and Deku talking about how scared you were.

His grip loosened, but your arm was still in his grasped as you looked at each other through cloudy eyes.