0.5

Warnings; ptsd flash backs

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Meanwhile. You were panicked, strange people were touching your wings and tying them up with some heavy clay, but the had sprayed your wings with some strange Powder. But before they got you to calm down.. by letting you curl into the corner while they did their jobs. It wasn't always that calm. You had ran around trying to hide from the doctors that just wanted to help..

Every time they would touch you, you would cower away with tears pricking at your eyes. One of the female nurses had to bathe you. Which you found extremely terrifying. She had to use her quirk to calm you down. She lulled you into a calm state In the bath with her humming, which worked quite well. The same nurse had to bandage you up too, you barely even realized you had scraped both your legs that badly until you felt the nurse apply aloe medicine to your legs and a cold relief washed over you. Though, you were still under the effect of her quirk.

Once the nurse was finished bandaging your arms and legs she dressed you with plain blue gown, it was tied like a robe and the nurse struggled with tying it. After that she started with your face, still humming to keep you calm. Placing a small patch on your check and rubbing aloe medicine on your fire head. But, then she was called into the other room. And when three other new doctors came into the room and you could no longer hear the nurses humming, everything went straight to heck. You were a crying mess when the even came near you. Everyone reminding you of the time in the lab.

But currently you were trembling in the corner as they wrapped your wings with bandages. When they were done you tried to run out the room tears streaming down your face. The way they had to hold you done reminding you to much of the experiments. You hid in an empty hospital room, behind a glass door with the curtain close. The room was dark but smelled clean. You shuffled under the bed, the floors coldness touching your skin through the bandages. You curled up, your body still shaking. Your heart was pumping and the tightening in your chest made it harder to breath, every breath came out wheezed and strained.

The tainted smell of copper filled your nose, you looked down to see both your arms and legs were tied down. Your eyes darted from one dark corner to another as you struggled to wriggle out . But the sooner you realized you could't escape the sooner you would get it over with. Impending dread for what's to come filled your very being. And when the door slid open you were terrified at what you saw.

Sir Nighteye

He held a syringe in his left hand, and strangely, his normal golden eyes were now a blood red, his lips were painfully chapped and he had a beauty mark directly under the right side of his lip. He looked visibly shorter and when he spoke he sounded nothing like the nighteye that gave you cookies. Prancing over to you, nighteye looked a little too excited when he dripped something in that syringe. A strained chuckled escaping his disgustingly chapped lips. Some strange things appeared in the room suddenly, like a very strange glass door with curtain that had been pulled back was just in the middle of the room now, and strangely the glass door that had nothing attached to it slid open.

"Hey, look at me" his voice matched the distasteful look on his face, and the glint of glasses that weren't on his face shimmered in a light that wasn't there. Sir nighteyes cracked fingers pressed on your cheek to open your mouth, sticking the syringe on your tongue, but it didn't feel anything like a syringe sticking into your flesh. It felt like a pill was gently being placed there. And sir nighteye tipped the syringe like he was pouring water into your mouth, and a cold tasteless liquid filled your mouth and sir nighteye held your nose, you couldn't breath so you swallowed the cold liquid. "Am I wearing my glasses?"

That question confused you, but too terrified to defy him you shook your head no. Sir nighteye's fingers let go of your cheeks. "Close your eyes" you did as told, closing your eyes you pressed your eyelids together as hard as you could. "Do I sound, scary?" You nodded at his question. "Focus on what makes a voice not scary then" you tried, and you thought of who he sounded offering you cookies. "Do I sound scary now?" You shook your head, no. "Did I look scary?" You nodded. "Think about me before I looked scary" you thought, as hard as you could, you imagined Nighteye with tame hair, golden eyes and his normal face, no dryness and no beauty mark . " now open your eyes." You opened them.

The once dirty and dimly lit room was now the room you entered when running away from the doctors, the lights were on and you saw some familiar faces. Nighteye was standing in the same spot ' scary nighteye stood' he was still frightening. But much better then the other one, Oboro was standing at the foot of the bed, a worried look on his face.

You were still shaking, your heart rate was unhealthy fast. And your head felt as if you sucked all the air out of a whipped cream can. You felt someone pull you, their arms wrapping around you, you let out a confused huff and they almost immediately replied. "It's called a hug.." Nighteye had pulled you into a warm embrace