0.9

Mirai is practically Oboro's mother in this chapter so uh-

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

The mist around him disappeared, falling to the hotel floor, hunched over, his forehead pressed to the barely soft hotel carpet. His tears dropping to the thin carpet, the drops spreading and absorbed by the floor. His left palm pushing to the floor, his right arm holding his stomach. "No- no no no.. come back come- back.. I'm begging- I- I'm begging you.." Oboro hit his thigh with the side of his fist. Pressing his forehead into the floor, the snot dripping from his nose. His cries were silent. The only sound made was his forehead hitting the floor once. The side of his fist banging into his leg. Even though he was out of the pitch black room. He felt as though it was merely the same.

Mirai was awoken by the small thumping sound Oboro was making, noticing that he was banging his head on the floor. And repeatedly hitting his leg. Throwing the blanket to the side, and rushing to kneel by Oboro's side. Pulling him up by his collar to look at his face. Brushing Oboro's forehead with his index finger gently. "What happened, what's wrong?.." Mirai stayed calm, holding oboro's wrist tightly. Yet Oboro kept quiet, his lip trembling and short breaths were all he could muster out. His head hung low when Mirai let go of his shirt collar. Oboro rolled up his sleeve, his tattoo showing. "What? Your tattoo?" Oboro practically shoved it in his face.

The rough patch of skin as if he were burned. The symbol still prominent even thought a heavy colored tattoo was over it. Mirai sighed. Looking at his arm closely. Furrowing his brows while he traced the scar with his eyes. "You we're branded?" Oboro shook his head. Sniffling while he sat in front of Mirai. Looking down towards his own legs. Mirai narrowed his eyes. Letting his thoughts settle before he asked. "Where is Y/n..?" Oboro looked away. Rolling to his side, staring out at the barely lightening curtains. The morning sun spilling through the cracks. "There's a billion people on this planet but it had to be me." Oboro's tears were dried. Yet, he was staring blankly at the curtains.

"Oboro. What happened." Mirai was going to get an answer. If something happened He knew if he worked hard Enough that they would at least have a chance. "He took her." Mirai's eye twitched. He knew exactly who was taken. He needed to get a proper answer. Mirai knew that Oboro Shirakumo acting on emotions more than he did logic and reasoning. But seeing Oboro so dull and blank was never something he'd thought would be the response Oboro had. Yes, he expected many tears. But their were none. Just a blank man staring out a covered window.

"Oboro. Who did this." Mirai's hand wrapped around Oboro's wrist. Pulling it up to his other hand to trace down from the knuckle while waiting for a response that felt as if would never appear. "I did this." Mirai's eyes flicked upward to Oboro's face. Knowing exactly what he meant.