0.4

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

"Sir nighteye. Sir nighteye? Sir nighteye!! Fine I'll just give the damn kid to Oboro.." After the police officer said this, Mirai's eyes slowly traveled to the police officer. His body not moving a muscle. His bright yellow eyes starring straight into the mans soul. His sclera turning pitch black after he moved his hand to touch the officers hand.. "I see a grave with your name on it." Of course all nighteye truly saw was the officer walking out the room and tripping on air. A chill ran through the police officers body, placing the papers on The counter for the front desk he backed out of the room, tripping when he reached the hallway.

After the officer left, sir nighteye started signing the guardianship papers. But when the question 'child's name and signature' question popped up. He made up a name, y/n. When it came to the signature. He tried his best to write like a child. Which ended up with him looking up kids handwriting and tracing the letters he needed for your new name.

Another invasive question popped up. 'Mother and fathers first and last name?
' Oh hell no they did not just ask this... "For your damn information I can be both fluently."  Nighteye spoke, to himself. But he thought it was only fair that he give half guardianship to Oboro, after all he did lift the rocks away..

So, he answered with Oboro in the mothers category. 'Siblings?' He answered it simple. Mirio Togata & Izuku Midoriya. Once he finished, he picked up the twenty page stack of adoption papers he had read and filled out earlier and placed them in front of the woman at the front desk . Dropping the papers there. Then made his way to the waiting room. Where Oboro, Mirio and Izuku were sitting. Nighteye walked in front of Oboro.

"You're a mother now." He said, stoic as ever. He wasn't even joking at this point.  But Oboro busted out laughing. "Ah, and your the fathe-" He broke out in another fit of laughter. Wiping   a fake tear out of his eyes. "Yes, I am the father." Nighteye said, not getting what's so funny about parental roles. But both Oboro and Mirio broke out laughing. While Izuku was trying to be respectful and hold in his laughter.

"Sir.. your daughters out of the X-ray station. She has two fractures in her left wing and three in her right, and a minor concussion. She'll have a cast on her wings for at bare minimum of thirteen weeks. Sir. She'll be out of here in an hour. With a few bottles of medicine for her head." And with that the doctor walked away. Izuku, Mirio and Oboro had a worried look on their faces. But nighteye just sat down one seat away from his students and colleagues. His fingers touching the base of his other hands fingers. He had a dim expression. His elbows digging into his thighs. His thoughts switching from you to.. the Gemini.