0.13

Trigger warning; talk of murder. God talk-ish?

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

His eyes opened lazily. He thought for a split second about getting ready for his patrols. He knew they wouldn't kick the second ranked hero just for a day off. Or would they? He didn't care if they did.. After all he could get into any hero organization with ease. His vision stared to adjust quickly. His eye site was always the first to adjust in a dark room. He assumed it was his quirk. But after all. Was it his quirk anymore? After all, thousands of clones have been made, but never made it past a week of living. Except for Oboro's. Oboro. The innocent man he was ordered to brutally murder. And when his emotions got the better of him, that one fatal time he let his feelings cloud his missions. The one time, that one damn time. Caused you. Caused the obedience training for you. The programming.

They planned this. He knew that, but he was selfish enough to let a clone of him to kill Oboro. As long as he didn't have to do it, it was okay.. right? Let a child suffer because he couldn't push his emotions to the back of his mind for one damn second. That's all it could have been. Another murder of a pro hero. But no.. He let this happen. It was his mistake. His failure. Was he supposed to learn something from this? Was there a moral he didn't seem to catch? Was this just a sick game God was playing. Was god just sadistic and wanted to toy with the most idiotic of their creation. Was this just a chaotic story that teaches a lesson? Talking animals? Super powers.. it might as well be.

But he couldn't understand it. What did he have to learn of this? To block his emotions and become a mindless slave to a system that couldn't ever appreciate his true hard work. To never appreciate him saving lives. Only to see him as a shitty role model for some stupid kids to look up to as a hero. Not even thinking for a second he didn't have a choice to do this. Yes, he wanted to be a hero. But he never thought of it like this. Was he a hero? If he didn't protect you was he just as much of a monster as the villains?.. His eyes closed for a second, letting the blankness of the world inside his mind stay dark. He was drifting slowly back into sleep. Until he heard as small sniffle from in front of him. He had almost forgotten that you were there. Not that he forgot you ex's is Ted but that you were still here. Still safe with him.

He opened his eyes, shuffling closer to you. Resting his chin on the same hair he combed through even before you existed. He breathed in the familiar scent of himself. But it wasn't him anymore. He could tell you were still awake, he knew he'd have to trick the linking to believe he was resting. So he reached backwards and swallowed three sleeping pills. This was normal. He could stay awake no matter how hard he tried to sleep. But not all of his problems were transferred to you. And the sound of you sniffling slowly faded away into silence. The only sound was the constant whistling of the fan he never could shut off. He knew you were sleeping, he was getting sleepy, Something that never really happens. But he gentle sat up. Trying not to disturb your fragile sleep.

He knew himself too well. Knowing how easily could wake. He quietly stumbled to the bathroom. Shutting the door slowly. Flicking on the light. After he finished, he pumped the only 'hand soap' into his palm. It was just dish soap. He was too busy to get Hand soap. He rinsed them in water dying them off. Just as he was about to flick the light off he spotted something on his arm through the mirror. He first tried to swat at it, first thinking it was just some sort of cluster of bugs on him. But when he looked at his hand and no dead bugs came with it. He looked at his arm, noticing they were scars, from needles. He sighed. Flicking the light off as pulling the door open. He walk back into his bedroom. Sliding back into bed careful and somehow.

Fell asleep.