Happy

(This isn't a serious part of the series, just a comic relief non cannon episode)
(I don't want my beans to get sad now do I?)
(Warnings:I'm not funny)

"Damn, you stole my thunder Nighteye." Oboro giggled, his hand petting you as you slept on his lap. You were curled up, facing his chest so your wings could go into the little space for legs in the front passenger seat. Mirai was driving, Mirio and Izuku were passed out in the back seat.

All three sleepie heads were snoring. And this was Oboro's chance to take a jab at Mirai. "Okay, Mirai I get it.. actually I don't but- Those doctors pushed to to the edge with their nagging, and I understand. But god damn did you have to cut them with the edge they were pushing you to.. Likeohmygodyoubecamegreatlordsatanthereforasecnotgonnalie, didn'tknowyouhadthepowerofthedevilfuelingyoumydude. They went hit or miss and you didn't miss their face with your fist, huh" "Can you shut up, Oboro?" Oboro shook his head,

"Imma bout to break this fifth wall if you know what I mean" Oboro cracked his knuckles, the cracks and pops sounded like someone with teeth that could bite an apple through a fence was chewing captain crunch. "Oboro turning to the camera" (wait, camera?) "Sh*t about to go down like America to the Coronavirus." "Are you talking to me, Oboro?" "No mirai, them." "Who's them" "Them is them." "Answer the question you gas leak" "woah, calm down mirai no need to throw major shade." "Who is them!?" "THEM IS THEM DAMNIT!" "I SWEAR TO GOD WHO IS THEM OBORO" loud cloud rubbed his temples, breathing in and out a couple of times, before looking back at the camera, with a wink he turned back to Mirai. Placing his hand on Mirai's shoulder. Oboro let our one final sigh he spoke. "Mirai... You know that one time when I digested Toca bell.." Mirai had half of curiosity and disgust on his face as he leaned away.Though, Oboro leaned in closer, his face mere inches away from Mirai's face  "The air that exited my body, wasn't just air.. It was the ghost of real Mexican food. And that.. is them.." .

"I hate you." That's all mirai said before he returned this attention to the road.

"Love you too homie that I died before I could meet"
"What?"