Giorno x f!Reader | Goldilocks

Requested by bizarrereading
Category: Fluff
Word Count: 575

------

You returned from a quick run to the nearest coffee shop with your (favorite kind of coffee/tea) and your boyfriend's favorite tea in one of those cardboard trays. He'd stayed up late last night, almost dozing off during your nightly phone call. Some surprise tea in the morning would certainly bring a smile to his face.

"Giorno!" you called as you set the tray down on his kitchen counter.

No answer.

You went to his bedroom but found it completely empty. Maybe he'd gone out? The last place you had to check was his office, which was arguably where he spent most of his time. You cracked open the door to find a pleasant surprise.

Giorno slept peacefully with his head on his desk. A small pile of papers sat next to him, and his hand was barely clinging onto a pen. The all-nighter must have sapped his strength. You stood next to him and gently stroked his back. His golden hair, no longer in it's signature curls, cascaded down his shoulders in waves. The sunlight streaming through the curtains cast a soft glow on them. Whoever made him had certainly taken their time.

Your fingers found their way to his hair. The golden locks were as smooth as silk. A quiet laugh escaped your throat. "Looks like Goldilocks found a place to sleep that was just right."

"Hush," your boyfriend muttered groggily.

"Sorry, mio caro, I didn't realize you were awake."

"It's fine." He inhaled deeply and let the breath out all at once.

"Oh, no, you're not going to sleep here again; you'll feel horrible later." You grabbed his arm and pulled at it. "Come on, let's to bed."

He snorted. "I'll to my rest," he replied, his voice still sleepy.

"Okay, Lord Capulet, get up. I can't carry you."

Giorno cooperated, standing and following you to his bedroom. You helped him change into his pajamas and get settled into the covers. He hugged the sheets before patting the empty space next to him.

"No, unlike you, I slept last night."

"But YYY/NNNNN," he whined.

"You're such a child when you're not busy being the Boss." You sat down next to him. "Alright, but I'm only staying with you until you fall asleep. I've got stuff to do today."

He silently celebrated. His arms wrapped around whichever of yours was closest to him. His eyes gazed dreamily at his fingers as they absentmindedly drew imaginary patterns onto your skin. "You have nice skin."

"And you have nice hair." You reached over with your free arm and ran your fingers through his hair.

He sighed, and his grip on you loosened. His head rested heavily on his pillow, and his eyes fluttered shut. "You're going to make me fall asleep."

"That's the goal," you replied.

"And then you're going to leave me here all by myself." He pouted playfully. "Such utter betrayal, amore. How could you?"

You glanced at the clock. "Fine, I'll stay a bit longer. But I still have stuff to do later, okay?"

"Mhmm," he hummed. 

You kicked your shoes off and joined him underneath the blankets. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and you rested your head in the crook of his shoulder, right between his chest and his bicep. "I love you," you whispered.

Giorno had already dozed off, but you knew he loved you just as much.

A/N: And with that, I'm finished with all the requests! Requests are back open as well!

Stay safe, and have a nice day/evening!

- Ash