Ghiaccio x f!Reader | Green Eyes

Requested by Camisire
Category: Fluff
Word Count: 596

------

The feeling of Ghiaccio yanking you closer to him for the millionth time as you walked down the sidewalks of Naples was beginning to get on your nerves. You shot him a glare, but it was nothing compared to the infuriated expression plastered on his face. "Ghia, you're hurting me," you hissed, attempting to pull your arm from his grasp and failing.

A bit of regret flickered across his face. "Sorry," he muttered quickly, so quickly that you almost didn't hear it. His grip loosened a bit, but there was still no way you could get out of it.

When the two of you returned to the base, Ghiaccio stalked off to somewhere while you sat down on the couch in the common room. You took out your phone, and no sooner than you did, a certain someone rested his head on your shoulder and heaved a heavy sigh.

"What is it, Melone?" By now you'd gotten used to his touchy behavior.

"What's up with your boyfriend? He looks madder than usual--if that's even possible."

"He's been like that since we started home," you replied with an eye roll.

"Oh?" Melone snorted. He lifted his head from your shoulder and began to play with a small lock of your hair. You couldn't see the mischievous look on his face. "I wonder why."

"I swear, someone looks in my general direction for more than half a second, and he gets so angry."

"Melone! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

You sighed. "Like that."

"Get away from Y/N before I freeze you to the ceiling!" Ghiaccio hurried to the two of you, grabbing Melone by the strap of his shirt and flinging him onto the floor.

Melone, not one to be shaken so easily, didn't skip a beat before letting out a hearty laugh. "Looks like someone's got those old green eyes, eh, Ghiaccio?"

"My eyes are black, you dullard."

"Oh dear lord," Melone said with an exasperated sigh. "You are dense."

Sensing another heated linguistics argument, you quickly stood up and grabbed your boyfriend's wrist. "Hey, Ghia, what do you say we go to my room and read? And let Melone live?"

"I'm not gonna make any promises about the last part," he growled.

With that, you practically dragged Ghiaccio to your room. "How about we watch a movie? Star Wars sound good?"

"Yeah, whatever." He sat down on your bed as you put the the tape into the VCR. "I really don't like it when other people look at you. It--"

"Gives you a case of green eyes?" You gave him a cheeky smile.

"Stop saying that!" he shouted. "It makes no sense. Your eye color can't just change. And especially not because of emotions! It's ridiculous!"

"Okay, okay, I get it. But seriously, do you want me to run around covered in a trash bag all the time?"

He grumbled something quietly to himself.

Not wanting to push the issue, you pressed play and got comfortable next to him on the bed. "Now be quiet and watch the movie."

- Meanwhile in the common room -

"What's got Ghiaccio so worked up?" Illuso asked as he helped Melone to his feet.

"Oh, you know. He's got those old"--he turned his head in the direction of your room--"GREEN EYES!" Melone dusted himself off. "I'll be running now."

The door to your room flew open, Ghiaccio standing in the doorway as the Star Wars theme blared around him. "What did you say?!"

This is kinda chaotic-